Morgan Wallen concert at Neyland Sept 22

Is anyone else having trouble with their code? Mine is not working and says that it has already been used. It has not. Any recommendations??? Thanks for any help you can come up with.
I'd call the UT ticket office or Tennessee Fund in the morning before public sale starts. They should help.

Glad he's coming to Neyland. He's been very vocal about his love for the vols. Also, happy that it will introduce people to the stadium who might otherwise have never been.

Got in at 6800, my daughter texted me freaking out as she got in at 120K

Secured a family vacation in Neyland

Just got another email from TNFund with presale code for season ticket holders for additional date added for Friday Sept 20th. Presale starts now for season ticket holders with code.

Reactions: CPA
Haven't dug through this thread, but I saw the lowest ticket costs were $191.

I know it depends on how they set up the stage but what is the stadium capacity for a concert? I'm guessing 103 to 104K if they put the stage in the center of the field. The ticket prices are much higher than I thought they'd be.

I got uppers for $124 but that’s $152 with fees/tax included. They aren’t using the whole stadium, here is the seat map and set up…
IMG_2854.jpeg

Here's a thread for you guys to debate feelings on Morgan Wallen. Please leave this one for discussion of the event. Thanks.

I bought 2 early access tickets for the Sunday show before knowing there would be a Friday show. I'm selling the Sunday tickets. A pair is section CC row 7 for $300 for both

VN Store

Back