Moroccan Militia Group Called “The Rise of the Moors” Shuts Down Massachusetts Highway Outside of Boston

Now call me a conspiracy theorist all you want. But keep in mind that there was a supposed Wild Boys leader that was a person of color that ended up being an operative for one of the alphabet groups last year and of course the NFAC leader that had some shady origins, also.

I'm just saying that this smells like another attempt by the Deep State to kick off that race war they're needing.

Now call me a conspiracy theorist all you want. But keep in mind that there was a supposed Wild Boys leader that was a person of color that ended up being an operative for one of the alphabet groups last year and of course the NFAC leader that had some shady origins, also.

I'm just saying that this smells like another attempt by the Deep State to kick off that race war they're needing.

Thought about that but was is the endgame. Just cant but think about Milleys public comments.

I get the same vibes from this thread that I would get when a group of kids were discussing dungeons and dragons in school. I’m clueless.

I feel partially responsible for hijacking the thread, and the only thing I know about dungeons and dragons is that it exists and it is a game.

Reactions: MAD
I feel partially responsible for hijacking the thread, and the only thing I know about dungeons and dragons is that it exists and it is a game.

Bullcrap. You are Level 20..had to look that up honest

Reactions: MAD
I still have 2 HP calc's, a 32II and a 48GX. Both are RPN, I used to hand it to my calculus teachers and watch their head explode looking for the equal sign.

HP11c here. Once you go Polish, hard to go back. Sadly lost on a jobsite many years ago.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Ever notice how quickly NFAC faded away after one of those maroons shot himself at a protest in Louisville? I had hopes for them and their efforts to get Stone Mountain dynamited into pea gravel.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Ever notice how quickly NFAC faded away after one of those maroons shot himself at a protest in Louisville? I had hopes for them and their efforts to get Stone Mountain dynamited into pea gravel.
Screw you.
I love Stone Mountain. it’s a great park.
Sadly, I’ve been there at least 30 times and can’t tell you the names of who is on the mountain.

Currently watching a Zeppelin tribute at the Open Chord tonite.

I'm pretty buzzed and hoping for some drunk sex tonite.

And the chick who is coming back to the motel room with me and my wife is typing this

Screw you.
I love Stone Mountain. it’s a great park.
Sadly, I’ve been there at least 30 times and can’t tell you the names of who is on the mountain.
I was being cheeky. I really wanted to see Flunkmaster Jiminy Cricket lead his NFAC goons against some hillbillies that are real veterans and actually know how to handle weapons.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The last thing I heard about NFAC was the guy who shot that cop in the head a couple weeks ago was found on NFAC property.

I was being cheeky. I really wanted to see Flunkmaster Jiminy Cricket lead his NFAC goons against some hillbillies that are real veterans and actually know how to handle weapons.
That guy was an operative. He was a character.

VN Store

Back