Most Valuable Poster

Who do you think is the VolNation's MVP?

• Total voters

Volstorm

VN GURU
Here are the top 10 nominations, now it is your turn to vote for the very FIRST Most Valuable Poster.

That avatar alone is worth 2 votes.

I just accidentally hit the Null Vote option, so now I'm locked out from even voting for myself. Not a very MVP-like thing to do. :huh:

I am not nominated? I demand a recount!!!! For all those that did not vote for me :shakeit: !! LOL you know I'm just playin!! :thumbsup:

How come there's no "all of the above" choice?

This isn't public school, we don't give everyone a trophy.

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 5, 2004 8:10 PM

I just accidentally hit the Null Vote option, so now I'm locked out from even voting for myself.  Not a very MVP-like thing to do.  :huh:

It looks like Allvol is going to get the win.I feel sorry for me and Gavol so I will vote for him and hope he will vote for me,that way atleast we get a damn percentage. :p

otis should get Most Valuable Drunk or most likely to date an old chick (Aunt Bea)

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 5, 2004 8:10 PM

I just accidentally hit the Null Vote option, so now I'm locked out from even voting for myself. Not a very MVP-like thing to do. :huh:

Ok I just realized that Gavol can't vote. :( Oh well ya got a vote anyways.Now If I can get a sympathy vote. :D

looking for sympathy join AA buddy .... just pick'n Otis I already tossed my ballot to AllVol

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 6, 2004 1:30 AM
How come there's no "all of the above" choice?

:(

Leave it to the woman to be unsure

Hey, that's not fair. My "Paris Spurrier" picture got Otis pretty heated a few months ago! :yikes:

Originally posted by GIVEHIM&#045;6+Dec 6, 2004 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GIVEHIM-6 @ Dec 6, 2004 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Dec 5, 2004 8:10 PM

I just accidentally hit the Null Vote option, so now I&#39;m locked out from even voting for myself.  Not a very MVP-like thing to do.   :huh:

It looks like Allvol is going to get the win.I feel sorry for me and Gavol so I will vote for him and hope he will vote for me,that way atleast we get a damn percentage. :p [/quote]
Thanks Otis. I&#39;d gladly return the favor, but I wasn&#39;t kidding. I hit the wrong button and now I can&#39;t vote at all.

At least now I can tell everybody that I would have voted for them.

I think U-T is coming on strong by using his avatar to pander to the horny teenager vote.

I am using my avatar to help our future CEO&#39;s see the light

Originally posted by Volstorm@Dec 6, 2004 9:37 AM
How come there&#39;s no "all of the above" choice?

This isn&#39;t public school, we don&#39;t give everyone a trophy.

Neither does public school. At least not the one I work for.

Smart-aleck.

:moon2:

Originally posted by U&#045;T+Dec 6, 2004 3:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (U-T @ Dec 6, 2004 3:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 6, 2004 1:30 AM
How come there&#39;s no "all of the above" choice?

:(

Leave it to the woman to be unsure [/quote]
:Bbiteme: boy.

I am not unsure. I am NICE, unlike SOME posters on this board. I&#39;m not naming names but their initials are VolStorm and U-T.

:moon2:

VN Store

Back