Most Valuable Poster

Who do you think is the VolNation's MVP?

• Total voters
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 6, 2004 5:54 PM
I know I really am a pain in the butt whenever I post but I hope that in the future I can become like VolStorm and U-T.

:rocks: :rocks:

I work so hard on this board!! And get no votes LIO,Storm and Freak I demand we do it all over again and everyone that votes for me gets gifts!!! :good: :thumbsup: :good: :thumbsup:

bribery :shakehead:

just messin' around.

I voted for allvol... his statistics blow my mind. OneManGang is another who should have gotten a mention.

The poll would only let me put in 10 names. So if you guys want to do this like a playoff, then say so. We'll call this round 1.

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 6, 2004 5:44 PM
bribery :shakehead:

just messin' around.

I voted for allvol... his statistics blow my mind. OneManGang is another who should have gotten a mention.

I call it early christmas gifts!!!! :good: :good: :good:

To everyone that voted for me :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To everyone who didn't :furious3: :spank: :spank: :spank:

hey I may not post much but I did do some graphics... maybe one vote at least so I can put it up on my cubicle wall LOL? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by Volstorm@Dec 6, 2004 6:33 PM
The poll would only let me put in 10 names. So if you guys want to do this like a playoff, then say so. We'll call this round 1.

Yes bring on round 2!!!!!! :rocks: :good: :thumbsup: :rocks: :good: :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that be like the 1-8 seeds playing each other in the first round of the Big Dance? (No offense, V4L!)

ALLVOL hands down

When you need stats how do you ask? ALLVOL

:bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow:

Can we close this poll out now before Allvol gives everyone an inferiority complex?

everyone on this list brings something special to the board....Of course Otis's special may be illegal in some states

I think U-T is coming on strong by using his avatar to pander to the horny teenager vote.

Wut u meen? I ain't no teenager!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Another one for AllVol.

Nothing against the rest of the contestants, mind you. They're all friendly and smart, funny, and fun to post with.

One more day, and then we put up the next group. The winners from each bracket will compete in a final MVP vote.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Dec 7, 2004 9:39 PM
One more day, and then we put up the next group. The winners from each bracket will compete in a final MVP vote.

It's about darn time!!!!! Geez storm what took so long!!!! LOL!!

VN Store

Back