Mueller Report Imminent

He is just going to restate what he spelled out in his report..............many seemed unable to comprehend the implications on their own.
Who am I kidding, it wasn't on their own, it was through the filter of Fox news and Barr. Don't sweat it though, I'm sure Fox will interpret the Mueller testimony in a way that allows you to remain a Trumper.
At best, the Mueller testimony will move 2-5% of the public......looking for that critical mass.

The report was the time for him to recommend charges. He didn’t do it. He left some nebulous crumbs for gumps to hang on to.

He is just going to restate what he spelled out in his report..............many seemed unable to comprehend the implications on their own.
Who am I kidding, it wasn't on their own, it was through the filter of Fox news and Barr. Don't sweat it though, I'm sure Fox will interpret the Mueller testimony in a way that allows you to remain a Trumper.
At best, the Mueller testimony will move 2-5% of the public......looking for that critical mass.

Looking at the Dem candidates for POTUS you should be hoping for more than 2- 5% . They are about to splinter the votes tonight during the debate. It’s going to be a feeding frenzy inside a party that already can’t decide which way it wants to go next .

The report was the time for him to recommend charges. He didn’t do it. He left some nebulous crumbs for gumps to hang on to.
And your post is proof positive of why his testimony is needed and will be beneficial.

Looking at the Dem candidates for POTUS you should be hoping for more than 2- 5% . They are about to splinter the votes tonight during the debate. It’s going to be a feeding frenzy inside a party that already can’t decide which way it wants to go next .
LOL.....they all have one thing in common; and it is the most important thing of all......they're not Trump.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
And your post is proof positive of why his testimony is needed and will be beneficial.

We know collusion is dead on arrival. He said as much in his report. Add to that, no charges related to collusion for any US citizen were filed.

He didn’t specifically recommend any obstruction charges. Why not? The report was his time to make the case...and he didn’t. Also, no charges related to obstruction were charged to any members of the Trump camp. Why not?

LOL.....they all have one thing in common; and it is the most important thing of all......they're not Trump.

I would hope there’s more substance to their platforms in 2020 . The country has already proven once that listening to a bunch of politicians standing around trying to brow beat Trump doesn’t work and this time he’s going to have the luxury of sitting around watching them eat each other just to be able to get a shot at him . Anyone of them that drops the ball during debates will get hammered from all sides now . There is only one person in that POTUS line up that is sitting on the golden egg ... Kamala Harris .

Not the least bit irrelevant when determining if there are impeachable offenses, no matter how badly you may with them to be.
And, we will hear from Mueller soon enough.
Do you have your tissues ready? I'm sure the moment you finally realize Trump didn't collude with the Russians will be an emotional one.

We know collusion is dead on arrival. He said as much in his report. Add to that, no charges related to collusion for any US citizen were filed.

He didn’t specifically recommend any obstruction charges. Why not? The report was his time to make the case...and he didn’t. Also, no charges related to obstruction were charged to any members of the Trump camp. Why not?
He did make the case. He will only reassert the case he made. He went into it with the understanding that he could not charge the president and that his job was nothing more than to present the evidence.

Worked out great for Hillary 🤣
Still shocking that it didn't, even though she did get the majority by several million.
Banking on a wiser electorate and a dem. candidate that has not been vilified by right-wing propaganda for 25+ years.

I'm pretty happy Mueller is being forced to testify to Congress.

To think he thought he could just drop the report on us and ride off into the sunset...

Reactions: luthervol
He did make the case. He will only reassert the case he made. He went into it with the understanding that he could not charge the president and that his job was nothing more than to present the evidence.

Then Mueller should have made the recommendation. Instead, he just dropped a breadcrumb here and there for the gumps to keep hope alive!

No exec privilege claimed. All docs asked for were produced. All witnesses made available. You have to be out of your mind to suspect obstruction.

Also, it’s a little surprising that no one else is charged with obstruction if Mueller indeed found evidence. It’s not usually a one man show in an organization as large as the govt.

This is just another ploy to keep the Luther’s engaged through the election cycle.

Reactions: tennvols77
I would hope there’s more substance to their platforms in 2020 . The country has already proven once that listening to a bunch of politicians standing around trying to brow beat Trump doesn’t work and this time he’s going to have the luxury of sitting around watching them eat each other just to be able to get a shot at him . Anyone of them that drops the ball during debates will get hammered from all sides now . There is only one person in that POTUS line up that is sitting on the golden egg ... Kamala Harris .
Of course there will be more substance, but "I'm not Trump" will be the foundational plank of everyone's platform.
The country proved only that the majority of the voters wanted Clinton but more wanted "Trump" than anyone imagined. That second realization will be the driving force.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Then Mueller should have made the recommendation. Instead, he just dropped a breadcrumb here and there for the gumps to keep hope alive!

No exec privilege claimed. All docs asked for were produced. All witnesses made available. You have to be out of your mind to suspect obstruction.

Also, it’s a little surprising that no one else is charged with obstruction if Mueller indeed found evidence. It’s not usually a one man show in an organization as large as the govt.

This is just another ploy to keep the Luther’s engaged through the election cycle.
LOL.... I need no ploy to keep me engaged.
This is not for the Luther's, it's for the 2-5% who are middle of the road and a little uncertain about Trump.

Does the report provide evidence of obstruction rising to a level where anyone BUT the sitting president would likely be charged?

If anyone other than the president had been framed for a crime and undermined the criminals that framed them would that person be charged with obstruction?

Reactions: 37L1
What's the answer to the question? (Just your opinion) I noticed you both conveniently ignored the question.
Inference isn't your strong suit is it?

My question was an inferred answer to yours.

Why isn't Ms. Nancy moving forward with impeachment then? You know that the House can determine what an impeachable offense is, right?

VN Store

Back