Muffin Man Appreciation Thread!!!

View attachment 654026

the baseball forum is only 27000 threads behind the lady vols forum.... I think this X-Alexander Sundquist may put the baseball forum over the top

There’s a poster in the hoops forum who writes about Sakai Siegler because he says the ‘Z’ doesn’t work on his keyboard. Thought it might be that guy.

In the final six starts of Sechrist’s career, Tennessee won the SEC Regular Season Championship, advanced to the SEC Tournament Championship, won a regional, won a super regional, advanced to the College World Series finals and won the National Championship.

They won those six games largely because of Sechrist’s efforts as he allowed just five earned runs in 34.2 innings pitched (1.30 ERA) while posting a 1.01 WHIP.

I didn't think he'd be our Sunday guy all year. I thought he'd start out that way and then Schaeffer or Dallas would take that spot. All he did was take the spot and put up the most legendary pitching season, from a clutch perpective, in Vol history.

I'm an idiot.
Zander proved all of his skeptics and doubters wrong. He pitched like Greg Maddox once given the Sunday opportunity. Just an incredibly clutch season and he doubled down when it mattered the most.

Zander proved all of his skeptics and doubters wrong. He pitched like Greg Maddox once given the Sunday opportunity. Just an incredibly clutch season and he doubled down when it mattered the most.
Lots of folks praying blessings upon that young man. Clutch confirmed. ✅

VN Store

Back