Nashville SC discussion

Wow! Are you serious? That's insane. I hear people talking about both teams never knew there was much difference.
Probably an exaggeration. They both spend a lot. City is owned by a United Arab Emirates sheikh who has unlimited funds. United is owned by an American family who is wealthy but borrowed money to buy the club and has sold away some of their ownership as stock shares in the club.

Reactions: barknoxbrawler
I’m a huge NSC fan. My family and I have season tickets and I religiously watch every match. Anyone else a big fan? What do you think of the makeup of the team this last 3rd of the season?
I’m not a huge fan, but I’ve been watching more games. I do try to watch every Man City game I can and go to the local club here in Knox, doesn’t hurt that it’s at Xul beer which is the best brewery around by far….

Manchester City is supposed to be good this year. What's the difference between Manchester City and Manchester United?
Man U has spent a ton of money on players and still sucks. People talk about City spending money all the time but United spent more and has nothing to show for it. Man U is a mess of a club right now. I say this as a City fan though

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I’m not a huge fan, but I’ve been watching more games. I do try to watch every Man City game I can and go to the local club here in Knox, doesn’t hurt that it’s at Xul beer which is the best brewery around by far….
I’m an Arsenal fan…….man city sucks!!! Lol.

Come to nashville one day and I’ll take you to a Match. Watching the match right now image.jpg

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I’m an Arsenal fan…….man city sucks!!! Lol.

Come to nashville one day and I’ll take you to a Match. Watching the match right now View attachment 580939
Lol I’ll take you up on that! I have a friend in Murfreesboro that goes to a lot of games.

Truth be told I’m a relatively new soccer fan, I blindly picked Man City to follow during the World Cup a few years back. I knew nothing about them other than most people I knew where Man U fans and I didn’t want to support them lol

Lol I’ll take you up on that! I have a friend in Murfreesboro that goes to a lot of games.

Truth be told I’m a relatively new soccer fan, I blindly picked Man City to follow during the World Cup a few years back. I knew nothing about them other than most people I knew where Man U fans and I didn’t want to support them lol
Anytime man. I grew up and arsenal fan as Canons a guns were cool (still are!). I’ve been supporting them ever sense.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back