NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Someone was asking this person where hey got the hat, seems to be a big mystery.
View attachment 450816View attachment 450817

There was another person on Twitter who posted a picture of the hat on April 23rd. I messaged her about where to purchase the hat. Her reply:

"I actually work for the embroidery company that has the logo, but I am pretty sure the Volshop is in contact to begin selling it soon!"

Hopefully the hat will be available soon.

There was another person on Twitter who posted a picture of the hat on April 23rd. I messaged her about where to purchase the hat. Her reply:

"I actually work for the embroidery company that has the logo, but I am pretty sure the Volshop is in contact to begin selling it soon!"

Hopefully the hat will be available soon.
Wow ! That’s great news.

The NIke caps were gone this morning at the Student Union and the VolShop just off campus (near Publix) I did get a two tone gray cap made by New Era that I like that was fitted.
Yep, just checked the website, every single one was sold. Next from the VolShop this month will be the solid orange and solid grey Nike baseball caps.

Reactions: taylorvol and vol66
Yep, just checked the website, every single one was sold. Next from the VolShop this month will be the solid orange and solid grey Nike baseball caps.

If you are a Knoxville resident, usually Alumni Hall gets the stuff a day or two later. It goes so fast they don’t have time to put it out on the floor, so it appears sold out on the website if they even bother to put it there. I dunno if the hats are the same, but it’s worth a try. Maybe call first.

Reactions: HeadVol77 and MAD
I do like the Cream ones too....wonder if they will ever incorporate those on Gameday

Last edited:
Just picked up these two beauties from the volshop (I ordered when they were available for delivery there). Thanks again @mad4vols!

My only problem is that I have tickets to one more game and now I have to decide which one to wear. Of course, that dilemma could be solved by finding my way to additional game(s)…A6E4E4F9-25A0-41B3-A9DF-DCA2542279AB.jpeg

Just picked up these two beauties from the volshop (I ordered when they were available for delivery there). Thanks again @mad4vols!

My only problem is that I have tickets to one more game and now I have to decide which one to wear. Of course, that dilemma could be solved by finding my way to additional game(s)…View attachment 453308
Beautiful. I would make a white cap dirty too fast

My only problem is that I have tickets to one more game and now I have to decide which one to wear. Of course, that dilemma could be solved by finding my way to additional game(s)…View attachment 453308

Let whoever’s going with wear one?

Awesome, congrats! The grey one is my favorite

Reactions: Volprofch05 and MAD
Nike AeroBill Hat

FA9CE72C-0902-443E-B391-E282B98F57C8.pngF468CAF6-E1CC-42FE-A361-C5128F2E5F2C.png

NIKE AEROBILL HAT
Orange
Details
An officially licensed Nike fitted hat that offers on-field style for fired up fans! This hat is made to replicate the caps that teams wear on the baseball field. Featuring an embroidered Power T logo on the front. Nike AeroBill technology combines breathability with sweat-wicking comfort. Perforated back and side panels and embroidered eyelets offer even more ventilation. Fabric: Body- 100% polyester, back of front panel- 92% polyester 8% cotton, underbill- 100% cotton. Hand wash.

Last edited:
Nike AeroBill Hat

A2D317D7-9201-4CB0-8D3B-598DDF8D7E60.png1CA914D1-8600-4D8A-8866-CA7877B1204C.png

NIKE AEROBILL HAT
Flint Grey

Details
An officially licensed Nike fitted hat that offers on-field style for fired up fans! This hat is made to replicate the caps that teams wear on the baseball field. Featuring an embroidered Power T logo on the front. Nike AeroBill technology combines breathability with sweat-wicking comfort. Perforated back and side panels and embroidered eyelets offer even more ventilation. Fabric: Body- 100% polyester, back of front panel- 92% polyester 8% cotton, underbill- 100% cotton. Hand wash.

Still hoping that this one is released in the coming weeks.

FRDArO0XMAARtl-

They look sweet. I think I prefer grey but I ordered both too. Picking up before GA game. Good times!

VN Store

Back