NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I need help finding a structured white Tennessee baseball hat with the orange power T on it. I've searched all over the internet and everything I've found is unstructured. Ive ordered over $100 worth of hats that I won't wear due to being flimsy and I'm tired of wasting money. So any help will be much appreciated.

I think so many teams wanted to beat us because of last year that they spent tons of time preparing for us. There is so much video out there that they can watch and the technology is so great they can realistically watch video and work on hitting off our pitchers. I also think guys tip pitches without realizing it. Kirby will have me and his brothers watch video to make sure he is not tipping anything and he spends a great amount of time watching his body as a hitter to make sure that he is not tipping anything with his various pitches. I also think all of the pressure of the draft this year and next is weighing on them. Plus, the pressure to succeed by our fan base. If you miss a ball or give up a hit, you are worse than a little leaguer.
I also, truly, believe that the strike zone for our pitchers is tighter this year. People can say what they want but I think umpires, as a whole, are making our pitchers throw more pitches over the heart of the plate. I have watched video closer this year with an umpire's mindset and realistically see that umpires give other teams more leadway than us. I also believe we earned that from last year and again this year. There are so many things that lead to an umpire giving a tighter strike zone and it is easy for people to say it does not happen but having been there at that level, it does. There is so much talk among umpires and in the dressing room and passed down from above. I was sent on several occasions to clean things up in HS and college. I was the guy who was known to eject players and coaches and not take junk. So, I am not the one who thinks we don't deserve what has happened. I'm not sure I could umpire in today's world because I would have never taken a coach, and absolutely not a player, curse me or my partners.
No offense to home plate umpires but they are not needed for ball/strike calls in today’s game at the D-1 level. I get it, it’s a tough job, but they signed up for it and get paid to do it. So excuse me for not having sympathy for them. The automatic strike zone can do their job better and there would be a lot less complaining. There is a reason why MLB is switching to it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I need help finding a structured white Tennessee baseball hat with the orange power T on it. I've searched all over the internet and everything I've found is unstructured. Ive ordered over $100 worth of hats that I won't wear due to being flimsy and I'm tired of wasting money. So any help will be much appreciated.

Closest thing I can think of would be the fitted cream w/ orange bill Nike hat.

No offense to home plate umpires but they are not needed for ball/strike calls in today’s game at the D-1 level. I get it, it’s a tough job, but they signed up for it and get paid to do it. So excuse me for not having sympathy for them. The automatic strike zone can do their job better and there would be a lot less complaining. There is a reason why MLB is switching to it.
Mind your own damn business.
C916E508-7960-47AB-A1AB-48279DAA94EC.jpeg

Closest thing I can think of would be the fitted cream w/ orange bill Nike hat.
Yeah I saw that but I've been wearing a white hat with orange power T for 25 years. They use to be everywhere but for some reason they're nowhere to be found.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
73a4d8bc-b934-47ed-93ec-5dd62602e37e.png
Bump

11CB5DD9-1D97-475E-8010-54AAF45672B7.jpeg

VN Store

Back