National media outlet has laughable coach ranking for Josh Heupel after Nick Saban's retirement

I used to really enjoy Zach Ragan's tweets and articles.

But somewhere along the way, he became the "chip on our shoulder" Vols reporter. Has to take offense at everything. Sees conspiracies against the Vols around every corner.

I have to confess, I am tiring of his victim mentality. And I liked him so well at the start.

Go Vols!

James Franklin is only a couple years into a 10 year contract and already one of the highest paid coaches. And Kelly just got to LSU. I don't see either of them moving.

Reactions: volfeeva
You once again lived up to your username
We can't keep handling the team and coaching staff with kid gloves and telling them it's okay that they can't beat a bad Florida team and expect them to ever make it back to the top.

The Vols has been handed a chance to start reclaiming the conference next season. For Heupel, it starts with beating Florida.

I think Kelly might be interested in the job. His seat is going to get very warm next year when they have 3 or 4 losses. Without Daniels they are going to have real problems. They squeaked by Wisconsin in the bowl. Wisky lost to Iowa earlier in the year.

I can't think of a coach that gets more praise with less actual success than James Franklin.
Kiffin. What has he won as a head coach? What big games? It looks good for him next year, but he hasn’t done enough to warrant the hype. I think he’s good, but still overhyped.

Also Joe Brady, who gets credit for Burrows success and LSU’s title and somehow is the savior of Buffalo. Can’t watch a game without a Joe Brady praise session.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
We can't keep handling the team and coaching staff with kid gloves and telling them it's okay that they can't beat a bad Florida team and expect them to ever make it back to the top.

The Vols has been handed a chance to start reclaiming the conference next season. For Heupel, it starts with beating Florida.
Exactly right. This is THE game in 2024 for the program and Heupel. UF is unusually bad and UT needs to come out prepared and ready to play on the opening kickoff.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back