National media outlet has laughable coach ranking for Josh Heupel after Nick Saban's retirement

It could be a bit insulting, but realistically Heup
likes to fly under the radar. He doesn’t put himself out there on social media as Kiffin and others do. And it’s nice as fans to know we have a rockstar coach that nobody is trying to steal away. Again… I think it’s what reality TV has done to America.

Take politics, for example… A lot of us liked what Trump originally ran on on. Secure the border, stop giving our money away, and bring manufacturing jobs back to America. That’s all great stuff, right? What made him be loved by a huge faction of the ride is that he truly is… Wait for it…a reality star. He doesn’t know anything about politics so he accomplished very little he claimed he do. All the childish name calling directed at anybody that disagrees with anything he says, constantly making fun of people for their appearance, etc. America loves a clown. Now again, I’m not saying Biden isn’t a clown. I think Trump was no doubt the better president.

The point is, you can apply that same popularity concept to any high profile job. If Heupel was constantly blabbering on Twitter and trying to be funny and clever he’d be way higher profile and the idiots at places like ESPN would take notice. But none of that has anything to do with winning football games.

Y’all know who’s the football trump don’t you? That’s be none other than lane Kiffin. Heupel is more like desantis. Way more educated, intelligent, professional, calvulated, etc and has a legitimately awesome conservative record. But, the current generation of Americans are drawn to leaders that constantly bring attention on themselves.

I think Heup is the way better coach than Kiffin. He has accomplished more with less. He didn’t have a daddy that was a great coach that got him in the game to begin with. He’s 2-1 against Kiffin head to head and has beaten bama. He’s the better coach. Yet every publication out there wants to constantly put Kiffin‘s name as a homerun hire with any high profile job that opens. Last year it was LSU. This year it’s Bama.

I’ll take my “out of the spotlight/boring” coach that’s intelligent, calculated, and has a real track record. Give me results over reality tv all day. Y’all can keep you loud mouth clown (kiffin).

In conclusion …let’s go Brandon! I’ll ride with RDS until kiffin (trump) wins the nomination and then I’ll (begrudgingly) support trump. But that’s not the best scenario for conservative because he doesn’t represent the best chance to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockytopJYB
He won at VANDERBILT! Yes, I just yelled it. And you expect to see him flop at Alabama? 🤪
He’s flopping at Penn. St. currently. Times have changed since he won at Vandy that was 10 plus years ago. He would absolutely disappoint and not meet the crazy expectations of the Bammers.

According to Football Scoop, Maryland Terrapins head coach Mike Locksley is emerging as a bit of a dark horse candidate for the Crimson Tide job, which is now vacant following Nick Saban's surprise retirement.

Don't give much credence to this rumor, but it's interesting...even funny to ponder. :cool:

We can't keep handling the team and coaching staff with kid gloves and telling them it's okay that they can't beat a bad Florida team and expect them to ever make it back to the top.

The Vols has been handed a chance to start reclaiming the conference next season. For Heupel, it starts with beating Florida.
When we were on top we still lost to Fla

Reactions: dlravol2
rankings unimportant, Heupal beat Saban as many times as Smart did working with way less talent

VN Store

Back