National Opinion of Nico

In all fairness, Nico shouldn’t be top 10 right now. He hasn’t earned it yet.
I agree in 5 games he's thrown for 314 yards and 1 start he was 12 of 19 for 151 yards. He definitely has the tools to do it, but he is a little behind the Top 20 QBs Just him and Oklahoma starter Arnold have only 1 Bowl start. They both played sparingly in 4 games and started their Bowl games and will meet up September 21st.

I agree in 5 games he's thrown for 314 yards and 1 start he was 12 of 19 for 151 yards. He definitely has the tools to do it, but he is a little behind the Top 20 QBs Just him and Oklahoma starter Arnold have only 1 Bowl start. They both played sparingly in 4 games and started their Bowl games and will meet up September 21st.
There’s some meat.🥩☝️🤙🏼

Well ESPN does not have him in Top 10 so Nationally he's not getting Orange sunglasses.
1. Beck UGA
2. Gabriel Org
3. Ewers Texas
4. Milroe Bama
5.Fifita Ariz.
6 Dart O Miss
7. Daniels Kansas
8. Shedeur Colo
9.Rising Utah
10. Cam Ward Miami
also receiving votes
Cook, Leonard, Howard, Greene, Nico, K Salter, Uiagalelei, Arnold, Weigman, Drones, and Will Rogers
I wouldn’t trade for anyone on that list though. And I bet pretty much every team on that list would trade with us. #2 has played for heupel, and Id bet my house on Oregón wanting to trade us Gabriel for Nico.

I wouldn’t trade for anyone on that list though. And I bet pretty much every team on that list would trade with us. #2 has played for heupel, and Id bet my house on Oregón wanting to trade us Gabriel for Nico.
Well out of the top 10 they all will be playing in their 4th or 5th year. So, Nico has 4 more years he's more valuable in that way so if trading for future it's a no brainer. I don't think UGA would swap on a 1-year deal nor Texas or Utah & definitely not Deion and Id lean none of top 10 on a 1-year basis because of experience.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well out of the top 10 they all will be playing in their 4th or 5th year. So, Nico has 4 more years he's more valuable in that way so if trading for future it's a no brainer. I don't think UGA would swap on a 1-year deal nor Texas or Utah & definitely not Deion and Id lean none of top 10 on a 1-year basis because of experience.
You’re right, but I think they’ll all take Nico in hindsight after this season. He’s gonna be a star and it’ll be immediate.

I think the first few games we will see the Nico from the bowl game, calm, accurate but more apt to run than to take a chance throwing in a tight window. After mid year I think things will totally slow down for him and he will start making more plays with his arm than with his feet. Likethe mainstream media I cannot wait to see Nico play this fall.
Where I have seen that before? Oh yeah, some dude named Tee a while back. Worked out pretty well then.

Where I have seen that before? Oh yeah, some dude named Tee a while back. Worked out pretty well then.
I’m a huge Tee Martin supporter.
I will say tho, I hope Tees passing is not the standard that Nico holds himself too eventually 😂.

He needs to let it rip!! Paralysis by analysis is real, and he just needs to use his check down more. That will help his maturity as a passer

I’m a huge Tee Martin supporter.
I will say tho, I hope Tees passing is not the standard that Nico holds himself too eventually 😂.

He needs to let it rip!! Paralysis by analysis is real, and he just needs to use his check down more. That will help his maturity as a passer
In general, agreed but TM’s passing improved greatly from the start of ‘98 to the end. He was definitely more run-first early on. It’s been awhile but my memory is he didn’t even throw for 100 against Syracuse. Or maybe it was a little over. Eh, whatever. The point is the same.

I agree with the difference of opinions. One of the problems may be is Joe thinks he is better than he is as a playing QB. He shows a lot of confidence, but has been unable to play to his potential.
I watched a video from Tread Athletics, a baseball college/pro pitching development company, where the coach was instructing his student pitcher. Time after time the coach instructed the pitcher to alter a part of his throwing mechanics and time after time the pitcher just threw it the same old way. That was Joe Milton his entire college career.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
In all fairness, Nico shouldn’t be top 10 right now. He hasn’t earned it yet.
In all fairness, one does not "earn" future expectations. Expectations are, by definition, anticipation of what one will do in the future, not what one has done in the past. Only past actions can "earn" things, right? So expectations are unearnable. Ipso Facto, Ergo Sum, Magna Cum Laude, Carpe Diem. Logic, in short.

So ESPN doesn't think he will be one of the 10 top-performing players in 2024. That's fine. On the other hand, plenty of Vegas bookies are giving him pretty good odds to win the little statue up in NYC. Maybe they know a little more than the ESPN fellas. Maybe.

Go Vols!

I watched a video from Tread Athletics, a baseball college/pro pitching development company, where the coach was instructing his student pitcher. Time after time the coach instructed the pitcher to alter a part of his throwing mechanics and time after time the pitcher just threw it the same old way. That was Joe Milton his entire college career.
I thought he did improve from his start to finish at UT but it certainly wasn’t a massive change. Without some improvement I don’t think he gets drafted though.

Well ESPN does not have him in Top 10 so Nationally he's not getting Orange sunglasses.
1. Beck UGA
2. Gabriel Org
3. Ewers Texas
4. Milroe Bama
5.Fifita Ariz.
6 Dart O Miss
7. Daniels Kansas
8. Shedeur Colo
9.Rising Utah
10. Cam Ward Miami
also receiving votes
Cook, Leonard, Howard, Greene, Nico, K Salter, Uiagalelei, Arnold, Weigman, Drones, and Will Rogers
I did see some odds that had him tied for 4th best odds to win the Heisman, by far the least experienced guy in the top 6.

I think Oregón would. I think dismissing the knowledge of the playbook (if Nico could have same level of familiarity as ewers with texas’ playbook for example) that they’d want Nico. Coaches know what’s coming. Nico’s about to light the world on fire.

I agree with the difference of opinions. One of the problems may be is Joe thinks he is better than he is as a playing QB. He shows a lot of confidence, but has been unable to play to his potential.
The same Joe that has literally beat out the #3 overall draft pick drake maye in every single practice of camp and about to be the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots? I’m confused about which Joe we’re talking about?

24. Nico Iamaleava, Tennessee

Career statistics
: 28-of-45 (62.2%), 314 yards, 2 TD; 71 rushing yards, 3 TD

Outlook: No player inside the top 25 played fewer snaps than Iamaleava, so all receipts are welcome if Tennessee's former five-star signee fails to deliver. He should be a dynamic passer in Josh Heupel's multi-read looks and if Tennessee's wide receiver talent steps up, there's no reason Iamaleava can't be one of the nation's most accurate.

The same Joe that has literally beat out the #3 overall draft pick drake maye in every single practice of camp and about to be the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots? I’m confused about which Joe we’re talking about?
QB3 Joe

VN Store

Back