'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

In born, bred, and currently reside in Bristol. I haven’t been to Asheville in I’d say 8 years or so. I went out there I Colorado a month ago and some of those towns feel like “Asheville of the West
Well, I mean. Not sure what you were expecting.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Told our staff the weekend he was here after Nebraska visit on Sunday at brunch with Heup. Was going to be that Saturday night but his dad got bumped off the flight back from Lincoln so didn’t get in until Sunday morning.

Our guys kept it buttoned up and he didn’t tell other coaches until this morning.

Not sure how Wiltfong and Simmons got word other than all the Tennessee folks knew and none of the other staffs had heard anything.

Anyway huge recruitment win. Big time
They do this for a living. They find out what coaches are traveling to announcement. They consider visit timing. They talk to friends, relatives, hs coaches, airlines, rental car companies.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_msuvttrnHS1r2vo64o1_r1_400.gif

VN Store

Back