'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

How do you know David Sanders doesn’t act a different way when around teammates / cameras are off?

You’re assuming a lot from interviews.

I'm going by his face not the interviews. He has the look of a nice guy rather than a dangerous man who you better not mess with.

I'm not the only one who has said elite QBs tend to be good looking. It's a common observation that has been made countless times. In fact I would go so far as to say most of the greatest athletes of all-time were exceptionally good looking. Just look at all the GOATs. Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, and Tom Brady. All very good looking. In fact if you were to name the top athletes of all-time you would be hard pressed to find many that were ugly by conventional beauty standards.

> In no study that we ran did we find any evidence that quarterbacks are more attractive than players at other positions, no matter how we sliced the data: not among male raters and not among female raters; not among big NFL fans and not among those who know Aaron Rodgers only as the Discount Double-Check Guy.

I'm not the only one who has said elite QBs tend to be good looking. It's a common observation that has been made countless times. In fact I would go so far as to say most of the greatest athletes of all-time were exceptionally good looking. Just look at all the GOATs. Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, and Tom Brady. All very good looking. In fact if you were to name the top athletes of all-time you would be hard pressed to find many that were ugly by conventional beauty standards.
The fastest American sprinter -Tyson Gay- looked like Arnold in Total Recall when he lost his oxygen! Scary looking dude.

Peyton Manning with his 5 head?? Funny dude, greatest ambassador EVER for UT, but is he "very good looking"? 😐

Tim Duncan??? Ha!

Nah man...

and then being like. perhaps he isn't hot enough? or perhaps he isn't hot and mean looking enough? or whatever the hell ? i don't know.. im very confused all the time. why is the sun orange some days and yellow some days? what is grass
But the big one is
“Is his stomach flat”?

Ole Todd “pilsburry” Kelly Jr wasnt up to his Iron Shirt standards 🤣

Reactions: Smokey19rt
All eyes will be on David Sanders for the next month ahead of his August 17th decision. Tennessee remains in a good spot based off our latest intel this week. Nebraska is the dark horse here with the Huskers impressing him but we just don’t see him going there. Ohio State feels good but we still like where the Vols are here.
-VQ

VN Store

Back