'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Things are looking to good for Tennessee sports right now........our luck WW3 and the end of the world will happen soon 😂
Well,
WW3 will happen and we will STILL have football in the South ❤️❤️❤️.

Watch Bitcoin fly from 60k to 300k and only God’s country- The United States of America 🇺🇸
will be left standing as Nico wins the Heisman in leading Tennessee to The Greatest National Championship.

Ask a different question:

“What school has?”
Good question.

From a prospect ranking standpoint, I'd imagine that Alabama over the last 10-12 years is probably pretty good.

Clemson with Boyd, Watson, Lawrence, DJ Ukulele (as a highly rated prospect) is really good.

Miami in the late 70s through the early 90s had some really good ones with Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Vinny Testaverde, Steve Walsh, Gino Torretta.

Shuler, Manning/Stewart, Martin, and Clausen is the only stretch I'd imagine that compares with this current run on QBs that Heupel and crew are bringing in.
Yep. That’s the closest stretch and those guys were spaced out. 3 years between Shuler-Manning. 2 years between Manning-Martin. 4 years between Martin-Clausen.

Heupel is getting a stud every single class, starting with Nico. It’s incredible.

Shuler, Manning/Stewart, Martin, and Clausen is the only stretch I'd imagine that compares with this current run on QBs that Heupel and crew are bringing in.
That is a much wider time frame. Stewart transferred out and ended up a bust. Tee Martin wasn't as good as any of the QB's we're landing now.

VN Store

Back