'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

quotes from his 8th visit to Rocky Top

"Just making sure I got all my questions answered, make sure I had the same feel of all the other times I came,"

"That's really just the main thing about this visit — just making sure I get all the boxes checked, get all my questions answered and stuff like that."

"It was really just questions for the players — seeing how they liked the environment, seeing how they liked the coaches,"

"Since they're here with them every day, those are really the people that will tell you the real stuff, so that was just the main thing about that."

"The support system outside of the coaching staff is definitely a big thing,"

"The relationship I have with Coach Heup, (offensive coordinator) Joey (Halzle) and everybody else is a big thing, also."

"I'm sure I'll try to get somewhere else or just do some Zooms or some more phone calls,"

"so that'll be the main thing about this week."

"Still got some thinking to do, but I think I do have a pretty good idea,"

"But still got some thinking to do, for sure."

quotes from his 8th visit to Rocky Top

"Just making sure I got all my questions answered, make sure I had the same feel of all the other times I came,"

"That's really just the main thing about this visit — just making sure I get all the boxes checked, get all my questions answered and stuff like that."

"It was really just questions for the players — seeing how they liked the environment, seeing how they liked the coaches,"

"Since they're here with them every day, those are really the people that will tell you the real stuff, so that was just the main thing about that."

"The support system outside of the coaching staff is definitely a big thing,"

"The relationship I have with Coach Heup, (offensive coordinator) Joey (Halzle) and everybody else is a big thing, also."

"I'm sure I'll try to get somewhere else or just do some Zooms or some more phone calls,"

"so that'll be the main thing about this week."

"Still got some thinking to do, but I think I do have a pretty good idea,"

"But still got some thinking to do, for sure."
Sounds like vol too me

Finally got to see some of his highlights. All I gotta say is WOW. Faizon looks eerily similar to Dobbs. Same number. Similar size. Similar athleticism. And his passing touch looks like it could be better than Dobbs. I think we might just be getting the best QB in the last 5 or so recruiting cycles.

Josh Huepel knows what he's doing at the QB position. I'll never question his decision-making at that position ever again.

Finally got to see some of his highlights. All I gotta say is WOW. Faizon looks eerily similar to Dobbs. Same number. Similar size. Similar athleticism. And his passing touch looks like it could be better than Dobbs. I think we might just be getting the best QB in the last 5 or so recruiting cycles.

Josh Huepel knows what he's doing at the QB position. I'll never question his decision-making at that position ever again.
that's it! bring him his heistman!

Technically he did and was pretty much last on the depth chart.

He was never going to see the field.
Exactly. He has a slow delivery, an average arm, and zero ability to move. It wasn’t the system. He just isn’t good. That’s why he couldn’t even start at UNLV. He’s currently going into his 2nd year at Louisville and sits at 3rd on the depth chart.

VN Store

Back