NC State is horrible

The writing was on the wall about N.C. State when it took a big scoring 4th quarter to beat a mid tier FCS school like Western Carolina in their first game of season.

The first string QB who's injured now is barely an upgrade from their #2 QB.

The writing was on the wall about N.C. State when it took a big scoring 4th quarter to beat a mid tier FCS school like Western Carolina in their first game of season.

The first string QB who's injured now is barely an upgrade from their #2 QB.

This is what ACC teams do though. South Carolina crapped the bed in its opener and almost lost to a bad G5 team but look at them now.

NC State will still win 7 or 8 games in that league... they remind me of 2022 Pittsburgh.

The ACC as a whole with the exception of Clemson and Miami are horrible. I'm watching UNC get beat by James Madison 25-14. Very weak conference.
Yea, most likely the winner of Clemson vs Miami gets a first round bye and at worst a 4 seed. Of course the 4 seed isn’t a good place to be since the second best SEC team will be seeded 5th.

Yea, most likely the winner of Clemson vs Miami gets a first round bye and at worst a 4 seed. Of course the 4 seed isn’t a good place to be since the second best SEC team will be seeded 5th.
If we don’t win the SEC, I’d love that 5 seed. Home game in Neyland and then the 4 seed. I’ll take it

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back