NC State just made a massive upgrade at QB for us to deal with next year

I am looking forward to seeing Tennessee play North Carolina State and former Vol D.J. Burns on Saturday night in men's basketball.

Reactions: Pappy
We've got major problems if his addition wins the game for them.

I'm not saying NCS wins but this guy is proven. We rarely get guys like this. Look at what FSU and LSU did this year. I know part of it is numbers but shoot man.

I'm not saying NCS wins but this guy is proven. We rarely get guys like this. Look at what FSU and LSU did this year. I know part of it is numbers but shoot man.
We face proven QB’s the majority of the time we take the field. This guy isnt anything special. If he were he would have transferred long ago

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
I honestly doubt he is any better than the guy NC St had a QB this year. Wasn't he from UVA?

Or else he has 600 yards by halftime with our habit of providing opposing QBs with the game of their life for their highlight reel 😳
To be fair, Martinez benefited Tennessee as well. Crompton just sent in the UGA game for his highlights as he has his best game ever. Martinez was fired and relieved of his duties after that game.

VN Store

Back