NC State vs Clem’s Son

Has zero to do with what to expect tonight. I told people before the NC State game they weren’t that good. Guess what? 41 point win is still a good win.
Yeah the thought is that we watched UT dominate a good opponent a few weeks ago, therefore the team has been tested and appears elite. Now it looks like UT dominated just another terrible team, so therefore, I’m not sure just how tested they’ve really been. Trust me man I’ll be very happy to be wrong with another blowout tonight. I just think the media and fans have already written this game off as an easy W.

Yeah the thought is that we watched UT dominate a good opponent a few weeks ago, therefore the team has been tested and appears elite. Now it looks like UT dominated just another terrible team, so therefore, I’m not sure just how tested they’ve really been. Trust me man I’ll be very happy to be wrong with another blowout tonight. I just think the media and fans have already written this game off as an easy W.

Who thought NC state was “good”. Did people not watch them struggle to beat an FCS team the week before? People are reading too much into this. They were never good. We dominated like we should. We were always gonna find out if we’re the real deal tonight. Buckle up, it’s gonna be fun.

People having chalked this up as an easy W because we blew out NC State. People are looking at strength vs weakness. Dline vs oline. That’s glaring on paper. Games aren’t played on paper. So we will see.

Reactions: Vol737
Looks like our win against NCS was just another win against Vandy….we get to see tonight how good our team is in 2024.

Doesn’t make me feel good about tonight….maybe fool’s gold.
Maybe a little bit. WCU, a 1-2 FCS school gave NCST a helluva game. Two unimpressive wins and now getting blown out for a second time. We really don’t know what we’ve got yet until after tonight. We played three pretty bad teams. I think our game with OU is going to be a dogfight. May not be decided till late.

Clemson already with as many punts in the game as we did and nc state with only 40 yds of total offense less in the 2nd quarter than they had all game against us

I’m really reaching to find the positives

Why?
What makes ou such a powerhouse?
Not necessarily a powerhouse but probably a top 25 team - they have a solid D. But NCS doesn’t look like a top 50 team - their D is horrible.

but as always, we’ll know by mid October who are the contenders and who are the pretenders

Who thought NC state was “good”. Did people not watch them struggle to beat an FCS team the week before? People are reading too much into this. They were never good. We dominated like we should. We were always gonna find out if we’re the real deal tonight. Buckle up, it’s gonna be fun.

People having chalked this up as an easy W because we blew out NC State. People are looking at strength vs weakness. Dline vs oline. That’s glaring on paper. Games aren’t played on paper. So we will see.
A lot of talking heads were mentioning them to be in the running for the ACC this season.

VN Store

Back