NCAA Tournament Game Thread

This Barro guy for Marquette is huge, but he seems a) to have fumble hands; and b) to have no control over his own body.

What exactly is a discontinued dribble anyway? Is that the new pc way to say double dribble?

I have them there in most of my brackets, and one even in the final four... But that is mainly strategy. If you make one bold pick like that, usually points wise you end up ahead of the people who play it totally safe, and the people who are upset crazy and find the occasional upset.

Volnbama, I always watch your avatar all the way through every time I see it.

I have them there in most of my brackets, and one even in the final four... But that is mainly strategy. If you make one bold pick like that, usually points wise you end up ahead of the people who play it totally safe, and the people who are upset crazy and find the occasional upset.

That's why i got it.:good!:

Aside from that vanderbilt game, Kentucky has the ability and strategy to hang with virtually anyone. They just don't have the players to finish on top, especially without Patterson.

With Patterson, I would have picked them to upset Marquette.

I never do more than 1 bracket. what's the fun in having both teams as potential winners in a game. I do one bracket and submit to any and all pools I enter. If it's solid I win big. If it's poor, I lose all of them. My weakness this year, I picked UT to win big because I can't see pulling against us. Put us in the final 4.

I can tell you that I never have mixed emotions about the outcome of any game.

I never do more than 1 bracket. what's the fun in having both teams as potential winners in a game. I do one bracket and submit to any and all pools I enter. If it's solid I win big. If it's poor, I lose all of them. My weakness this year, I picked UT to win big because I can't see pulling against us. Put us in the final 4.

I can tell you that I never have mixed emotions about the outcome of any game.

For volnation's tourney, I have Tennessee winning it all. I don't really believe that is going to happen, but there is no way in hell I am going to put myself in position to benefit from a Vols loss on my favorite Vols forum.

VN Store

Back