NCAA Tournament Game Thread

TV guys just said they talked to Steve Forbes, and he said, "If they shoot like this, nobody will beat them."
I'm 100% confident Tennessee will at least attempt to guard Butler's shooters, something South Alabama hasn't done. The Jags should be embarrassed by an effort like this in the NCAA Tournament.

Does anybody besides me have UConn going deep in the Tourney?? If they lose to San Diego in the 1st round I might as well throw my bracket in the toilet!

an they should. what's the score?

also just heard that AJ Price got hurt. Can someone confirm?

Yes...he did. It looked like he hurt his left knee driving to the basket. He was carried off with his arms around two of his teammates. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Yes...he did. It looked like he hurt his left knee driving to the basket. He was carried off with his arms around two of his teammates. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

The ice is now off his knee, but he's heading for an MRI after the game - he is on the bench.

The potential is there for a San Diego/Western Kentucky 2nd round matchup. I would love nothing more for a great coach like Billy Grier(sp) to advance on to a Sweet 16 appearence

I think the Huskies will end up pulling this one out, but who knows, i figured Vermont was done against Syracuse in 2005 when they let it get to Overtime, the final result was the funnest game to cheer for in my lifetime, basketball wise.

VN Store

Back