NCAA Tournament Game Thread

If Jackson played J.P. Prince one-on-one ... there would be 10 blown dunks / turnovers between them before either player reached 21 points. :)

<p>
Ummm ... The teams beaten by LSU and Florida the past few years in the tourney might disagree with you.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Do you remember what Tyrus Thomas did in the tournament a few years ago?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Edit: Don't get me wrong .. Duncan and Lavender are excellent players for Xavier. On balance though, I think the SEC gets some tremendous athletes year after year in basketball.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

ask the Big 12 and Pac 10 how athletic some of their schools are. I am not trying to be argumentative, just saying there are certainly some more athletic conferences out there.
That's not to take away from the SEC, it just isn't on par with some others this year

ya'll looking at the UGA vs XU scoreboard on the screen. it reads 1st half and the closck is counting down...haha

<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

ask the Big 12 and Pac 10 how athletic some of their schools are. I am not trying to be argumentative, just saying there are certainly some more athletic conferences out there.
That's not to take away from the SEC, it just isn't on par with some others this year
Oh, I agree with you regarding the other major conferences. I do think though, year after year, the SEC is more athletic top to bottom than the A-10.

If Felton keeps controlling the tempo, Georgia will march on to the second round. Georgia's length is really bothering the Musketeers defensively.

VN Store

Back