Need some help…son goes to OU

Has he ever thought about the military? I would think if he wants to be a trauma surgeon, there would be no better training, and they pay for school too.
He did look into that but he loves it there and just about fully paid. Especially since he had so many AP classes so he’s gonna be done with under grad at least in 3.5 if not 3 but he doesn’t need to rush it because he has all tuition paid for all four years so it’s just food and lodging really

Hey for those folllsimg this my son FOR XMAS bought me a Smokey gray shirt with the Power T that says “Rocky F——ing Top” to wear to the game so he does still love and respect me ;)

Reactions: FlVols
We talk a lot of 💩

I raised him to be a Vols fan and we hugged and screamed when we beat Bama couple years ago as he was looking at collages. He ended up at OU (we are from Wisconsin)

He likes to trash me on all things OU vs UT historically.

I was born and raised in Indiana and have lived in Wisconsin the rest of my life but (long story) been a UT fan since I was 10.

I finally googled and realized we have 6 National Titles all time? I thought we had three shows what I know. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I knew we were top 10 all time in wins. I knew OU had more all time wins. My son and I agree that Bowl Wins we are basically a push.

Am I missing anything else?

Help me beat my son off. We are headed as a family to Norman next week to see the game with my son who will be decked out in OU. He still pulls for UT minus if they play. My wife is wearing OU (I might divorce), my daughter is a junior in HS and doesn’t want any college guy to look down on her so she’s going OU. THANK GOD my 7th grade son who plays FB said “oh dad I’m wearing my Nico jersey and I’m singing Rocky Top with YOU! We have tickets by the UT section.

Feed me info.
Oklahoma has 7 AP national titles, 6 UPI/Coaches national titles (shared with USC in 1974 because of probation - ineligible for the UPI).

Tennessee has 2 AP, UPI/Coaches national titles. They have a case for 1938, 1940, 1950.

If not for the two ties in 1985, Vols easily would have won the national title considering their shellacking of Miami in the Sugar Bowl.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
We talk a lot of 💩

I raised him to be a Vols fan and we hugged and screamed when we beat Bama couple years ago as he was looking at collages. He ended up at OU (we are from Wisconsin)

I was born and raised in Indiana and have lived in Wisconsin the rest of my life but (long story) been a UT fan since I was 10.

I finally googled and realized we have 6 National Titles all time? I thought we had three shows what I know. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I knew we were top 10 all time in wins. I knew OU had more all time wins. My son and I agree that Bowl Wins we are basically a push.

Help me beat my son off. We are headed as a family to Norman next week to see the game with my son who will be decked out in OU. He still pulls for UT minus if they play. My wife is wearing OU (I might divorce), my daughter is a junior in HS and doesn’t want any college guy to look down on her so she’s going OU. THANK GOD my 7th grade son who plays FB said “oh dad I’m wearing my Nico jersey and I’m singing Rocky Top with YOU! We have tickets by the UT section.

Feed me info.
Have the boy enjoy this fine read.

Q; What is the prettiest thing in Oklahoma?

A: The 'Welcome to Kansas' sign.

Reactions: krichunaka
It’s surprisingly easy - they won all those games and titles and Heismans playing in a two team conference for a hundred years.
If they switched with UT, our record in that league would be much greater than theirs, and their record in the SEC would be much worse than ours.
Said differently, they should be honored to carry UT’s luggage.
They are about to become Texas aTm - at best. Probably wind up like Nebraska.
That's not entirely true. The Big 8 was a good league for a lot of years.

We talk a lot of 💩

Feed me info.
Help me beat off my son…If you would have said you were from Alabama instead of Wisconsin people in would’ve responded more appropriately.
IMG_0731.gif
Keep us posted on how it goes!

VN Store

Back