Neverending MBRO memory thread

@joevol33

Where did MBRO live? I know he was going to Vanderbilt for his treatments, but did he live in Nashville? Also, do you know his last name? I was wondering if there was like an online obituary page where you could send messages of support for his family? When my dad passed, I remember there was like an online guest book where people could leave messages.

@joevol33

Where did MBRO live? I know he was going to Vanderbilt for his treatments, but did he live in Nashville? Also, do you know his last name? I was wondering if there was like an online obituary page where you could send messages of support for his family? When my dad passed, I remember there was like an online guest book where people could leave messages.
He had to drive an hour or so to get to Vanderbilt. His last name is Moncrief and maybe he lived in Gallatin.

His obit is online. I didn't know him well and don't feel right posting the link but will if Joe or Windy think its appropriate.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
He had to drive an hour or so to get to Vanderbilt. His last name is Moncrief and maybe he lived in Gallatin.
Yep, Gallatin. Still hard to fathom. My heart breaks for his family, especially going through something like this during Christmas. I knew he was sick, but I didn't put the pieces together on how sick he was.

Yep, Gallatin. Still hard to fathom. My heart breaks for his family, especially going through something like this during Christmas. I knew he was sick, but I didn't put the pieces together on how sick he was.
When he was originally diagnosed I looked up the cancer he had and became sick to my stomach right then. But he was a warrior in Jesus name and never faltered in his faith.

I've been wanting to watch this. Good to know it's worth watching.
I thought so, but I like all dog movies and a golden retriever makes it even better. Although its a simple message, there is a life lesson in the story. The ending seems so predictable but yet somehow it caught me off guard. Haha, if that makes sense.

Searched the Putting a Face With a Screen Name for posts by MBRO. I recommend doing that. Reading through his comments, he jumps out at you.

My pic from basic back in '88 since it's Veteran's Day tomorrow.
Me and Mrs MBRO in line before the concert

Joe, will you find a good picture of Larry and post it, here. If you can, Slice, edit the OP to add the pic.

@joevol33

It was Gatillan, or however you spell where you lived. @508mikey , you still have that link for the obituary?

Reactions: BigO95
Searched the Putting a Face With a Screen Name for posts by MBRO. I recommend doing that. Reading through his comments, he jumps out at you.

Joe, will you find a good picture of Larry and post it, here. If you can, Slice, edit the OP to add the pic.
Just saw that Slice added a pic on the second post!

VN Store

Back