Neverending MBRO memory thread

Sweet dreams
Salted-Caramel-Pecan-Brownies-10-735x517.jpg

I don't know now, but it used to be 16 in Ky. Plus, you had to do a hard road test. Parallel park, park on a hill, legal turn about. My wife said when she got hers, all they did in Georgia was drive around the block.

Reactions: 508mikey
I don't know now, but it used to be 16 in Ky. Plus, you had to do a hard road test. Parallel park, park on a hill, legal turn about. My wife said when she got hers, all they did in Georgia was drive around the block.

My drivers ed teacher used her oh sh*t brake on the passenger side a couple of times while riding with me. I basically drove her around on her errands.

My drivers ed teacher used her oh sh*t brake on the passenger side a couple of times while riding with me. I basically drove her around on her errands.
I've told my wife I was gonna have one installed for when she drives me😄

You have to stuff for the actual license, but the learner's permit just requires you to be 15 and have your parent in the car when you practice driving.

Reactions: joevol33
You have to stuff for the actual license, but the learner's permit just requires you to be 15 and have your parent in the car when you practice driving.
One thing I miss about Ky is having little roads everywhere to learn to drive. Down here there isn't many that doesn't stay fairly busy with traffic. I actually took her while we were in Ky to drive some. We do have a huge rec department area here that I'll probably take her to for practice.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back