Neverending MBRO memory thread

Kevin's brother in Florida was talking about doing a 2 week trip out west with stops in a couple of the national parks. We were originally going to go before the Africa trip came up, but I'm hoping we could maybe meet up with them for a part of the trip, will have to see when they go

Reactions: joevol33
Kevin's brother in Florida was talking about doing a 2 week trip out west with stops in a couple of the national parks. We were originally going to go before the Africa trip came up, but I'm hoping we could maybe meet up with them for a part of the trip, will have to see when they go
I wanna do another road trip, and spend more time in Wyoming.

Think we ruined wings for dinner. Had to grab lunch before her treatment, and well, had wings😄

Reactions: volwindy
Just went back to see what the cereal was about. I wasn't on much yesterday. But I'll be needing to know what kind of cereal that was... for research purposes. haha

Reactions: joevol33
Got the steaks for tomorrow! Gonna let my wife rest and get the girls from practice

Finished up studying for the men's home tomorrow. Excited about the next few studies I'm gonna do with them. Felt to go with a phrase Jesus said "loose him and let him go". Feel like it fits in with how these guys are battling addiction

VN Store

Back