Neverending MBRO memory thread

Well after picking them up at the door, found out she was gonna have to go back anyway

Missed one too many on the second part. They did let her take the test, but wouldn't have issued because of the birth certificate

But she can retake the second part tomorrow. Maybe next time she'll lusten to dad when he says study!😄

NC's you definitely have to. Their questions are not like do you have to stop for a stopped school bus if there is a median?? Instead it is how many points will you get on your license if you get a DUI? How many points will you get if you pass a stopped school bus? Like WTH, who cares.

NC's you definitely have to. Their questions are not like do you have to stop for a stopped school bus if there is a median?? Instead it is how many points will you get on your license if you get a DUI? How many points will you get if you pass a stopped school bus? Like WTH, who cares.
The driving test itself here is what gets me. My wife said she literally drove around the block, then parked. I've heard others say it's still easy. In Kentucky, we had to parallel park, do a legal turnabout, park on a hill. All in town, in traffic with a hateful lady😄

The driving test itself here is what gets me. My wife said she literally drove around the block, then parked. I've heard others say it's still easy. In Kentucky, we had to parallel park, do a legal turnabout, park on a hill. All in town, in traffic with a hateful lady😄

Kentucky sounds like SC. We had to do all of that too, and the hateful lady's would fail you so easily. Miss one thing, FAIL! It's your birthday, who cares? FAIL! I failed because I did not use my turn signals for the three point turn around. Sure, I completed all the maneuvers, did the parallel park, etc. I think it was my sister that failed hers because she made a left turn into the right lane instead of the left lane and merging over to the right.

Reactions: joevol33
Kentucky sounds like SC. We had to do all of that too, and the hateful lady's would fail you so easily. Miss one thing, FAIL! It's your birthday, who cares? FAIL! I failed because I did not use my turn signals for the three point turn around. Sure, I completed all the maneuvers, did the parallel park, etc. I think it was my sister that failed hers because she made a left turn into the right lane instead of the left lane and merging over to the right.
I failed the first time for calling her the "B" word😂. I did the legal turnabout on a one way street, then she said all my tires were in the wrong lane. I nicely explained they weren't, and she smarted off. I said "you stupid B there's only one lane!". She ripped the paper up, and told me to go back😄. Surprisingly, the next time I went, she was super friendly.

This may surprise you people, but I got a lot of spankings growing up, including a goid one my senior year, in front of my friends😂

@Orangeredblooded
giphy.gif
Kiss my azz, mikey.

VN Store

Back