Neverending MBRO memory thread

Couldn't get in garage this morning. Top lock has been turned around to key part on inside. Idk if Tiffany and girls done it last night, but it wasn't swapped when I went to bed because I locked it. I couldn't get into garage to get a drink, it's got me all confused. Waiting on her to wake up and answer

Couldn't get in garage this morning. Top lock has been turned around to key part on inside. Idk if Tiffany and girls done it last night, but it wasn't swapped when I went to bed because I locked it. I couldn't get into garage to get a drink, it's got me all confused. Waiting on her to wake up and answer
Ambien?

Thinking about having our yard sale tomorrow, but need this dumpster outta the way!

Geeze, when do you work any more??
Just my regular schedule the last couple of weeks 🤣, I've missed days off. I'll probably work over some the next few weeks. They're actually on mandatory 48 hours, but I don't have to yet, because I'm not signed off. That said, I can work anytime I want to, I've just been enjoying some time with Tiffany.

Just my regular schedule the last couple of weeks 🤣, I've missed days off. I'll probably work over some the next few weeks. They're actually on mandatory 48 hours, but I don't have to yet, because I'm not signed off. That said, I can work anytime I want to, I've just been enjoying some time with Tiffany.
Is she still out getting her exercise? Praying for increasing strength for her surgery. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

VN Store

Back