Neverending MBRO memory thread

School starts today in three Georgia counties. Yes, some kids start school on a Friday. Buses on the roads.

Tiffany's twin sister is wanting to drive down for her surgery. That means I'll be stuck with her, ugh🤣

Reactions: 508mikey

Idk if this will work

Doesn’t display on mine either.

So since my filters keep a lot of stuff out, I hit reply to your post and then copy/posted the displayed 100083632989585/posts/111550394976060 into the Facebook search box.

Many *interesting* things came up. 😲😲😳 Can you post the name of the group or whoever posted? Because otherwise, here’s the options… (They get riper further down) 😲😂😂😂

1659210503944.png

Reactions: joevol33
Doesn’t display on mine either.

So since my filters keep a lot of stuff out, I hit reply to your post and then copy/posted the displayed 100083632989585/posts/111550394976060 into the Facebook search box.

Many *interesting* things came up. 😲😲😳 Can you post the name of the group or whoever posted? Because otherwise, here’s the options… (They get riper further down) 😲😂😂😂

View attachment 476421
Oh lawd!🤣 Laura, name at the tip is the one I stole it from, I literally know her, grew up with her👀🤣. Anyway, idk the person she shared it from, I just tried sharing from Laura's post, but it didn't do exactly what I wanted, let you go through every picture.

Reactions: VolNExile
And ftr, ain't nuttin wrong if I was checking on the nudist swinging, pineapple people!!🤣 I actually heard that somewhere now that I think about it, but can't place where I read about the pineapple thing.

Reactions: VolNExile
Tiffany's twin sister is wanting to drive down for her surgery. That means I'll be stuck with her, ugh🤣
Can you just flat refuse her presence? NO, you can’t come to where we’re staying; NO, you can’t visit in the hospital; NO, we don’t want to meet up anywhere pre- or post-op.

I know, family, family, but she’s such a disruptive drama llama that I’m convinced she’d try to make it all about me me me meeeeeeeeeee.

Does Tiffany need to deal with all that crap at this time? Can’t the sister just visit when you get home and she’s up for visitors?

If you can’t keep her from coming, I sure hope that you’ll be ready to frogmarch her right on out of the room as soon as she starts her nasty, disrespectful chit. 🤬 She’s had many, many chances to be a good sister, and it seems that she’s failed at every one.

Can you just flat refuse her presence? NO, you can’t come to where we’re staying; NO, you can’t visit in the hospital; NO, we don’t want to meet up anywhere pre- or post-op.

I know, family, family, but she’s such a disruptive drama llama that I’m convinced she’d try to make it all about me me me meeeeeeeeeee.

Does Tiffany need to deal with all that crap at this time? Can’t the sister just visit when you get home and she’s up for visitors?

If you can’t keep her from coming, I sure hope that you’ll be ready to frogmarch her right on out of the room as soon as she starts her nasty, disrespectful chit. 🤬 She’s had many, many chances to be a good sister, and it seems that she’s failed at every one.
I told Tiffany she's getting zero tolerance from me. She does one stupid thing, and I'll tell them to keep her out

VN Store

Back