Neverending MBRO memory thread

They called for rain today, and not a drop, perfect morning for fishing. I don't want to work tomorrow, and regret not fishing 🤣. Tiffany also wants to go look at at a mattress, so I'm still undecided 👀

Guess I'm staying home tomorrow. We gotta get a place booked, and go find a mattress.

Ran in ingles while waiting on the pizza and got some ice cream. Fudgesicles and orange cream bars.

I also got some waffle crisp cereal, and have it hidden from the kids🤣

We gotta get these beds swapped. Little bit is taking our old bed. We tried a queen today, but it just isn't going to work. we both need the extra room a king gives.

Reactions: malinoisvol
As a rule I avoid Walmart like the plague, but Walmart+ is really great for groceries. Free delivery for $14 a month, saving 3 or 4 trips a month and makes meal planning easy.

Reactions: joevol33
As a rule I avoid Walmart like the plague, but Walmart+ is really great for groceries. Free delivery for $14 a month, saving 3 or 4 trips a month and makes meal planning easy.
I fuss about it all the time, but go all the time also 🤣

Looking at vrbo rentals close, instead of the hotel. Finding a place big enough for us all that has two bathrooms. Got a few places to inquire on tomorrow, but I found two perfect places that nobody wants. Two houseboats!🤣

VN Store

Back