Neverending MBRO memory thread

Since every post on this thread is one sentence, if there is something you think I would want to know, please post it in the topic also. I love all of y'all, but I just can't keep up with this one.

Reactions: joevol33
A mated pair of red tail hawks were roosting on the cross atop the steeple of the church down the road. Another harbinger of an early Spring?

Oh yeah, sister in law is coming back to get her car tomorrow. She told my wife and her parents to not tell her boys cause she doesn't want to see them. Just get the car and leave, pretty sad to me.

She burnt some bridges leaving the way she did. Her sons friend out there told him the husband was with another woman the day she left to go back. He thinks he's getting her out there and settled in, to just do her dirty. If so, she's gonna be stuck.

Watching taken again, need to change it. I just like it, what he does. It's what I'd want to do if someone hurt one of my girls.

She burnt some bridges leaving the way she did. Her sons friend out there told him the husband was with another woman the day she left to go back. He thinks he's getting her out there and settled in, to just do her dirty. If so, she's gonna be stuck.
94c1b1412c8854d4e02798a31bd6b7cf--school-memories-childhood-memories.jpg

She actually called my wife and asked her to get the girls to go clean her car out. Charity isn't here, but I said no anyway.

Reactions: 508mikey
12 of us going God willing. Us 4, but buddy in Ky and his wife and4 kids, and my Ky buddy here and his wife.

Been trying to find a place big enough for us all. It will be the 2nd time we've all went together. I'm excited, that's my original fishing crew!

VN Store

Back