Neverending MBRO memory thread

I'm ready to go. Not sleeping good last night got me, but I bet I'll be up late tonight

I hope they hurry, I want some breakfast! Fried eggs, and gravy and biscuits. Sausage, maybe Bacon, I'm hungry.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Welle, she just said this CT is going to take over an hour and a half. I'm either going to have to go get the gravy I want, or do without 😢

I had an MRI once, on my right foot. Fell asleep on the table until something startled me. I rose up quickly, promptly knocking my head on something that put me back down on the table fairly quick. I'm sure the attendants behind the glass had a good chuckle.

I had an MRI once, on my right foot. Fell asleep on the table until something startled me. I rose up quickly, promptly knocking my head on something that put me back down on the table fairly quick. I'm sure the attendants behind the glass had a good chuckle.
I hate an MRI. I've only had a couple, but I "moved" both times, and had to do part of them over. I told the lady both times that I can't lay still that long 🤣

I once had a CT of the sinuses. CTs aren’t loud like MRIs are, and this one also moved me gently around - it pretty much rocked me to sleep. At the end, I woke up with a charming puddle of drool.

MRIs on the head tho - no one sleeps through those. It’s like lying under a drum set during the dreaded drum solo, times about a billion.

Reactions: malinoisvol
🤣at me. I drove to Cleveland to go hear a good friend of mine preach tonight, he pastors the church, and they weren't having church 🤣

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back