Neverending MBRO memory thread

It messes you up. I slept about an hour yesterday so I could sleep in today, and work tonight. Figured I'd sleep good, but woke up at 4. Right as I was finally going back to sleep, daughter's alarm woke me up at 5. I got up, went to Walmart and then got breakfast. I'm fixing to try to sleep, but I doubt I can. Told Tiffany I may have to wait till the weekend to work over.

It messes you up. I slept about an hour yesterday so I could sleep in today, and work tonight. Figured I'd sleep good, but woke up at 4. Right as I was finally going back to sleep, daughter's alarm woke me up at 5. I got up, went to Walmart and then got breakfast. I'm fixing to try to sleep, but I doubt I can. Told Tiffany I may have to wait till the weekend to work over.
Don’t you have the option to work four straight, or is it Tiffany’s recent medical visit schedule that’s making it so irregular?

Reactions: Toucan Sam
Don’t you have the option to work four straight, or is it Tiffany’s recent medical visit schedule that’s making it so irregular?
I could have worked last night and got my overtime, that would've been 4 straight. My schedule technically is Monday and Tuesday , then Friday-Sunday one week, and Wednesday and Thursday the next, with Sunday counting on that week.

It's my Friday! Maybe, may work a little, idk. They're wanting help bad, and a couple days overtime will cover my fishing trip. I could do more next week, depends on the weather I guess.

Reactions: Toucan Sam

VN Store

Back