Neverending MBRO memory thread

Ah, bite me!😅. It's about the sec super conference, I'm a moderator now🤣. I was gonna share the news with her, and warn her not to cuss, they're really strict on thst😅
I think you were on the Joe phone when you typed this and that it's a "sex" super conference.
She should resist that conference realignment.

I think you were on the Joe phone when you typed this and that it's a "sex" super conference.
She should resist that conference realignment.
Noooo, she knows. Idk if she still posts on it, was just gonna share😁

I was a mod for ?4-5 years. It was amazing how much time was spent keeping the other mods out of trouble! 😜
It amazes me how people can't read😅. Most groups I'm in, Tennessee, that sec, fishing, you have to answer like 2-3 questions before you can comment. Most do, but a lot won't, then get mad. Or the cussing, that's a big no no, he's keeping it kid friendly. People will get mad and cuss more because they can't cuss, which gets them banned

Reactions: VolNExile
It's nit just that, it's just people not reading anything. There was a woman missing back home, they found her dead today. The local page up there posted the update, and half the comments were "I hope they find her safe". The headline literally said she was dead, just boggles my mind.

Reactions: VolNExile
Critical thinking is rare, while magical thinking is erewhere

Seriously though, you’ll be great. Hope it doesn’t drive you bananas. 😛🍌🍌🍌

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back