new basketball recruit....

hsclcc

I live in east tennessee and attend the high school invitational tourney called the Arby's Classic every year. Are you guys familiar with it? In the last 3 nights I have watched the most amazing guard that I have ever seen play that position. I am astonished that one guy can have that much court awareness and leadership, not counting his shooting ability, defense, and passing. His name is Javi Gonzalez and he plays for Dr. Michael Krop from Miami, Florida. In the semis tonight, he had 33 points 10rebounds and about 13 assist. HE IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Everybody in the entire arena was already picking them to lose against Liberty Tech, from Tennessee, but they now face off against Antioch, from Nashville.
After the game I went down to talk the coach and was inquiring about Javi and he said that only Appalachian State and Duquenne had contacted him. He said that Javi was the most intense and best guard that he had ever coached in his twenty some years of coaching. He also bragged about how much better he made his teammates---a real floor general. As i was leaving, the asst coach from East Tennessee State was waiting to talk to the coach. I kinda of listened in and man was he pumped!!!!!!!They wanted him right then!!!! His performance in tonights game was just as near perfection as the last two nights. I was astonished. I know i am rambling, but he was just amazing!
As we were leaving down the hall near the media and dressing rooms, there was a man and woman talking to his coach. They were in orange TN clothing and were carrying a videotape and folder with papers in it. I dont know if they were associated with UT or not, but someone needs to tell someone about JAVI.

if he is that good and from East Tennessee....leave no doubt in your mind that UT officials have atleast watched him. At a highschool tourney in east TN with the best HS teams in the region, you bet your bootie there were enough UT staff on hand. They arent that clueless. Maybe in the Peterson era haha

he is from Florida---Dr. Michael Krop High School. The tourney is in Bristol, TN. This tourney has a team from Germany, 1 from the Bahamas, 1 from Washington, 2 from Florida. It has become one of the largest in the nation.

We'll get Freak to call Bruce, you know they're tight like that

he is from Florida---Dr. Michael Krop High School. The tourney is in Bristol, TN. This tourney has a team from Germany, 1 from the Bahamas, 1 from Washington, 2 from Florida. It has become one of the largest in the nation.
yeah ok, but still if theres a huge tourney next door, rest assured that we have people there.

i failed to mention that he scored all 15 points that his team scored in the fourth quarter last night. get word to CBP to check him out!!!

In tonights championship game, Javi had 6 assist in the first quarter. His stat line for tonight was 22 points, 9 rebounds, 12 assist, and 7 steals. Not bad for 1 game. He was named MVP. I spoke with him after the game and he said he prides himself on working hard and making everyone better. His grade point average is 3.2, so he is pretty bright also.

If orange square has connections, or anyone else, please let someone in knoxville know about him.

the final stats for Javi in the tourney were

game 1 = 18 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assist, and 4 steals
game 2 = 19 points, 8 rebounds, 10 assist, and 4 steals
game 3 = 33 points, 11 rebounds, 9 assist, and 6 steals
game 4 = 20 points, 9 rebounds, 10 assist, and 7 steals

totals = 90 points, 36 rebounds, 33 assists, 21 steals for
an average of
23 ppg, 9 rpg, 8 apg, and 5 steals per game

in all do respect for hsclcc the man was pretty nasty and they had the ugliest jersey's i have ever seen(last part random but true).

the ugliest jerseys? what did they look like? As far as football, you'd have to go a long way to be uglier than Oregon, but I tip my hat to them because they wear those colors with pride.

0001.Image.NULL,ArticleMediaImage.300,300,0,NULL,NULL.MGSpooler.img

VN Store

Back