New Global Catastrophe in 3...2...1...

They do have righteous babes in Taiwan.
There's nothing like it. At a street corner in Taipei, whichever direction the light is red, 50 supermodels on motorcycles lanesplitting up next to the crosswalk while you just stand there with your jaw slack and agape.

Similar to 2020, after this sh*T show of a debate, the Dems need something to turn the tide. What will it be?
If you actually thing "the Dems" unleashed COVID and killed millions of innocent people just to win an election, I actually feel sorry for you.

Yeah, so if some of the MENSA members here can see it, I doubt it's flown under the radar of world leaders.

To the extent that it is, probably so. Did you happen to notice the reaction of the pundits (reporters) that cover him on a regular basis? They seemed shocked, if they truly weren’t that means they have been lying to us for 3.5 years.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
To the extent that it is, probably so. Did you happen to notice the reaction of the pundits (reporters) that cover him on a regular basis? They seemed shocked, if they truly weren’t that means they have been lying to us for 3.5 years.
I don't put too much stock in talking heads.

How will the optics of that be to allow a two time loser white woman get another bite of the apple while bypassing a POC woman that is technically next in line?
Joe Biden was a racist two time loser and they didn't care about the optics in 2020. They ran him again.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they dumped Harris as VP and inserted Hillary. Promising Harris the spot back after Joe croaks or gets removed of course.

Joe Biden was a racist two time loser and they didn't care about the optics in 2020. They ran him again.
The difference here is that Kamala lost fair and square in the primaries and it wasn't a foregone conclusion that she deserved the top spot or even earned a spot as a VP choice. But, since she got put in as the VP, the established order is that the VP is the next in line. She isn't Spiro Agnew with court cases hanging over her head that could jeopardize her. I'm not saying she is anymore qualified than Biden, I'm just saying the optics are going to be hard to explain.

But in a sense, you are right in that these people DGAF about optics, I suppose, and they can do whatever the hell they want.

VN Store

Back