New GOP Public Enemy No. 1: Taylor Swift

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
I thought you goobers were joking about this, but now I think you're serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: tvolsfan
You lost a presidential election because you lost young suburban white women and the plan to get them back is to attack Taylor Swift...
It's truly a brilliant strategy: let's win back suburban white women by ... ruthlessly attacking their daughters' favorite person.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
It's truly a brilliant strategy: let's win back suburban white women by ... ruthlessly attacking their daughters' favorite person.

It's not just that. You lost the election because you severely underperformed in the 18-44 suburban female demo.

In addition to their daughters, there's a lot of Swifties in their 20s and 30s that vote...

It's not just that. You lost the election because you severely underperformed in the 18-44 suburban female demo.

In addition to their daughters, there's a lot of Swifties in their 20s and 30s that vote...

Trump nor Haley nor DeSantis is winning those women back regardless. They joined the death cult, they arent coming back.

Trump nor Haley nor DeSantis is winning those women back regardless. They joined the death cult, they arent coming back.

Except every piece of info proves that wrong. White women, especially white suburban women, voted several percentage points higher for Rs in 2022 vs 2020....

image.png

Last edited:
Goobers are funny---very stupid but funny. Everything bothers them but their own moronic viewpoints and those of the complete
idiots---GOP pols and right-wing social-media types--to whom they listen.

Even with auto tune, Swift is a mediocre singer at best.
Dude. This is like folks I've heard over years say "Elvis had no talent." She may not be your cup of tea (I could not name a single song the woman has recorded), but no. Just no. She does not sell the recordings she does because she's run of the mill with the local bar entertainment.

VN Store

Back