New Poll - who will start the last game of the year?

Who starts at QB for the last game of season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel dirty.

Seriously tho, I think Worley holds onto the job. I know Peterman can extend the play with his legs but I think Worley's game management will surprise us.

You can't manage a game you are losing. I think asking for a game manager is the kiss of death honestly.

This year, give me a playmaker, even if he makes some mistakes.

Worley will keep the drivers seat warm until peterman,ferguson,or Dobbs take the job. The sooner this happens the better off the offense will be.

I was hoping for better but based on Hubbs' comments in another thread... Peterman's problem is getting the ball out on time. For that reason, I think either Worley plays well and stays healthy or else on of the Fr eventually become the starter. Peterman may get a shot but not delivering the ball on time in an offense built around timing is the unforgiveable sin.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't manage a game you are losing. I think asking for a game manager is the kiss of death honestly.

This year, give me a playmaker, even if he makes some mistakes.

I've seen enough hotdogging and stat padding.

Give me a game manager and some wins please.

Worley will keep the drivers seat warm until peterman,ferguson,or Dobbs take the job. The sooner this happens the better off the offense will be.

Yeah... because you saw the open scrimmage and KNOW that Worley is no good... though you DON'T know if they are challenging the QB's at the same level or not.

Reactions: 1 person
unless he gets hurt, Worley will be QB all year. The young receivers will not be able to make progress very fast with a QB who has never taken a snap in a college game. If the WRs were older and experienced, then would be easier to go to a QB with no experience.

Offense would be brutal with rookie QBs and rookie WRs..

everyone needs to join Butch in hoping Worley stays healthy..

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back