New Poll - who will start the last game of the year?

Who starts at QB for the last game of season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen enough hotdogging and stat padding.

Give me a game manager and some wins please.

Kind of an oxymoron this year isn't it?

Name someone on our offense who is a proven playmaker.

You at zero too?

Let me be clear, I'm not saying Worley should sit because he is slower with less arm strenth then Peterman. If he is the best QB by all means, he should start.

But asking for a game manager from the crew of them has always been the kiss of death; 9 times out of 10.

The 2009 Titans come to mind.

If we had Bama's team... Sure.. Give me a game manager.

unless he gets hurt, Worley will be QB all year. The young receivers will not be able to make progress very fast with a QB who has never taken a snap in a college game. If the WRs were older and experienced, then would be easier to go to a QB with no experience.

Offense would be brutal with rookie QBs and rookie WRs..

everyone needs to join Butch in hoping Worley stays healthy..

Offense is going to be brutal regardless of the QB

I feel dirty.

Seriously tho, I think Worley holds onto the job. I know Peterman can extend the play with his legs but I think Worley's game management will surprise us.

I think Worley will start the first few games and Peterman will get playing time in each of the first few games. However; when the South Alabama game is played, I feel that Worley will no longer be the started.
New q.b. to get start against South Alabama to gain confidence before we hit the S.E.C. schedule earnestly.
Then when the season ends, Worley will transfer to another university so he can be a starter immediately, like B.J. Coleman did.
At some point, maybe early in the 2014 season, Dobbs will be the starter. I think he is too good to not eventually get the starting job. I doudt he will be the starter this season, UNLESS injuries plague the Q.B. position. He will be ready to challenge for the starting job in 2014, though.

My bet is on JW based on the comments by the staff. I Wonder though if CBJ is considering interchanging QBs a little bit on downs where he may need NP to step in and get a tough 4th and 1 sneak or designed option plays. NP looks much more mobile and stronger than Worley imo.

SIGH!!!!! Here we go again. Same old thing laid in a barely different frame.

I think just because of our terrible schedule JW loses his starting job mid season but I also think he regains it this year and starts again next year. JMO

According to these two qb polls, the starting qb changes from the start of the season to the end of it. Is that because Fergie is expected to drastically improve throughout this season or because Worley is expected to be injured in this offense?

VN Store

Back