New Tattoo (pic) thoughts?

OP doesn't seem bothered, so no one else should be. JMO.

I figured good and bad thoughts would come. Everyone has their own cup of "T" I suppose lol.... but while it is outlined in Orange, most people forget that the song is not only apart of our home states athletics tradition... it also a song that describes where we come from. After living out of state for 5 years and moving back in '11 to take care of my mother who successfully beat beast cancer, I know that when u move away you miss this place, and no matter where you are.... Rocky Top will always be... Home sweet home to me!

Reactions: 6 people
So men get these new side stamps too?

I admit I chuckled.... but these type of tats aren't exactly new. People who have tattoos also know that the side and/or ribs are one of the worst, most painful place to get a tattoo. I currently have 14 now, and they will eventually all be tied in together. To me personally, I respect all ink work as far as "going through the pain." But I've always made sure mine personally had something to do with myself, my life, and has meaning.

You are an idiot and also everyone who liked your post are idiots.

Wow, such hate for people having different opinions. I'm guessing you're regretting your Dooley tattoo now and just lashing out?

Should have put it on your back?

Kinda in a girly spot. But hey, if you're happy with it be proud. Who cares what other peoples thoughts are.:hi:

What are you gonna do when they force us to stop using Rocky Top for a new kinder gentler and more political correct fight, errrr competition song?

i don't understand tattoos. i really don't.

if you like it and you're happy....cool.

If that is you. Stupid and a waste of money. . If someone else. Still stupid and a waste of money.

Being a UT fan I can't understand why anyone would willingly become a Florida fan. I really don't get it. I also don't understand why old people seem to want to hate on someone for a lifestyle choice that does no harm to another person. Half of FB and BBall players are covered in tats too. So he's not too far off base from the athletes he is supporting.

I like the tat. I would have gone with a smaller font but like it. Tats are not for everyone. But for saying something the tat means something to the person getting it. Wear it with pride.

VN Store

Back