New Tee Shirt Idea

JohnWardForever

Vandy fans and coaches have been talking smack lately; interjecting their "Anchordown" motto, so I had an idea for an appropriate Vols' response tee.

White tee with orange writing:

"Vandy--Go Below" all rights reserved.:)

Vandy fans and coaches have been talking smack lately; interjecting their "Anchordown" motto, so I had an idea for an appropriate Vols' response tee.

White tee with orange writing:

"Vandy--Go Below" all rights reserved.:)
Order 100,000. I'll take the last three. :ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
Hey gator, nothing to do in gonesville? Troll

yeah, that's it.

don't respond to everyone else who thinks it's a stupid idea.

respond to the gator. he's an easy mark. might even get some sympathy from others on the board. i'm sure orangeluvr will be around soon with some choice emoticons.

at least this post of yours has some dignity to it. a war of words with a gator. much better than reducing yourself to having a t-shirt battle with the two or three people that give a damn about vanderbilt.

for god's sake, remember who you are and have some damn pride.

tennessee is the school that has won numerous national championships and sec championships. tennessee has produced all americans and nfl hall of famers. tennessee is one of the winningest programs of all time. don't reduce yourself to being successfully diminished by one of the worst programs in all of college football because of one loss and a coaching staff that runs their mouth.

no one takes vanderbilt seriously and stupid stuff like this gives vanderbilt a status that they don't have.

how the hell can you "rise to the top" when you are still farting around with those who live at the bottom?

Reactions: 27 people
yeah, that's it.

respond to the gator. he's an easy mark. might even get some sympathy from others on the board. i'm sure orangeluvr will be around soon with some choice emoticons.

at least this post of yours has some dignity to it. a war of words with a gator. much better than reducing yourself to having a t-shirt battle with the two or three people that give a damn about vanderbilt.

tennessee is the school that has won numerous national championships and sec championships. tennessee has produced all americans and nfl hall of famers. tennessee is one of the winningest programs of all time. don't reduce yourself to being successfully diminished by one of the worst programs in all of college football because of one loss and a coaching staff that runs their mouth.

no one takes vanderbilt seriously and stupid stuff like this gives vanderbilt a status that they don't have.

how the hell can you "rise to the top" when you are still farting around with those who live at the bottom?

^^ Exhibit A ^^

yeah, that's it.

as usual, gator get's it

Reactions: 4 people
yeah, that's it.

damn I hate Florida. But the man has a very good point. I live in Nashville so I hear about Vanderbilt all the time. Just pay no attention to the idiots.

Reactions: 3 people
yeah, that's it.

Well said, gator.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back