New Tee Shirt Idea

yeah, that's it.

don't respond to everyone else who thinks it's a stupid idea.

respond to the gator. he's an easy mark. might even get some sympathy from others on the board. i'm sure orangeluvr will be around soon with some choice emoticons.

at least this post of yours has some dignity to it. a war of words with a gator. much better than reducing yourself to having a t-shirt battle with the two or three people that give a damn about vanderbilt.

for god's sake, remember who you are and have some damn pride.

tennessee is the school that has won numerous national championships and sec championships. tennessee has produced all americans and nfl hall of famers. tennessee is one of the winningest programs of all time. don't reduce yourself to being successfully diminished by one of the worst programs in all of college football because of one loss and a coaching staff that runs their mouth.

no one takes vanderbilt seriously and stupid stuff like this gives vanderbilt a status that they don't have.

how the hell can you "rise to the top" when you are still farting around with those who live at the bottom?

Well said gator! See a rival fan gets it but some of our own dont! 😡

Vandy fans and coaches have been talking smack lately; interjecting their "Anchordown" motto, so I had an idea for an appropriate Vols' response tee.

White tee with orange writing:

"Vandy--Go Below" all rights reserved.:)

Plz stop talking about the university of Nashville.......

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, that's it.

respond to the gator. he's an easy mark. might even get some sympathy from others on the board. i'm sure orangeluvr will be around soon with some choice emoticons.

at least this post of yours has some dignity to it. a war of words with a gator. much better than reducing yourself to having a t-shirt battle with the two or three people that give a damn about vanderbilt.

tennessee is the school that has won numerous national championships and sec championships. tennessee has produced all americans and nfl hall of famers. tennessee is one of the winningest programs of all time. don't reduce yourself to being successfully diminished by one of the worst programs in all of college football because of one loss and a coaching staff that runs their mouth.

no one takes vanderbilt seriously and stupid stuff like this gives vanderbilt a status that they don't have.

how the hell can you "rise to the top" when you are still farting around with those who live at the bottom?

^^^VFL IMO^^^ :)

j/k Gator. Good post.

Anybody know wear I can get one of the "Vol by vol we will rise to the top" tshirts? A lot of guys on the sidelines were wearing them.

When did everybody start caring what anybody's Spring Game attendance is? It's got to be the most worthless piece of information that I can think of.

Reactions: 3 people
When did everybody start caring what anybody's Spring Game attendance is? It's got to be the most worthless piece of information that I can think of.

Someone will have to check this but didn't Bama have around 90,000 a few years back? That's when I kind of started paying attention.

But ultimately I agree, spring game numbers don't mean crap.

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, that's it.

Boom. I'm so sick of hearing about Vanderbilt.

yeah, that's it.

You remind me of one of those kids stuck outside in line at a famous club, begging to get in. But every night, after all the girls are taken, you hang your head and go home.

It must suck to be a Gator. If you EVER come out of the closet, your family will be ashamed.

:) <<<< MY emoticon

How about, "When the Anchor is down, the boat is not moving forward" , You cant rise to the Top with an Anchor holding you back

VN Store

Back