New to the Boards…. Saying howdy!

VolsFam302

Hi all! Philly area native here- been a Vols fan for years because of Reggie White… then I fell in love with a woman from Tennessee and now we are all a Vols family! Found this board while looking for the best places to set up for tailgating this weekend at the OSU game and wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute a lot in the future to the boards!

Chris

Hi all! Philly area native here- been a Vols fan for years because of Reggie White… then I fell in love with a woman from Tennessee and now we are all a Vols family! Found this board while looking for the best places to set up for tailgating this weekend at the OSU game and wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute a lot in the future to the boards!

Chris
Welcome Chris....Glad your here!

GBO

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Howdy Chris.

Welcome.

Eagles suck.

Hope you and your family can make it down for a game or two.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Welcome! I went to Tennessee during Reggie's Reign...spent some time with him...and can NOT put into words what a TRUE MAN he was...and how saddened I was with his passing.

But I know EXACTLY where he is...and he and I will see each other again!

Enjoy your time here!

Chris - a hearty welcome to Vol Nation and FYI, you happened to stumble onto one of the most vaulted secret code names in Tennessee Footballs rich football history. Congratulations!!

1726675734724.png

I don't know how many sports boards you have checked out, but Freak who runs VolNation is second to NONE. Every board has its knuckleheads, but the vast majority of VolNation is good people and here to enjoy the Vols with you. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the jungle!
You'll see most of us are rabid vol fans. But like with everything else in life you'll find a few with loose screws!

Gbo!

Reactions: Vol Farmer

Chris
Welcome!

You still in Philly??

Rules:

1. Don't begin post with just a players name
2. Blue font is used for sarcastic remarks
3. Get ready for interesting characters
4. Negavols and Sunshine pumpers rotate through based on climate of the team.....be prepared to roll your eyes.

The rest you'll get as you go.......welcome aboard bud

VN Store

Back