New to the Boards…. Saying howdy!

Hi all! Philly area native here- been a Vols fan for years because of Reggie White… then I fell in love with a woman from Tennessee and now we are all a Vols family! Found this board while looking for the best places to set up for tailgating this weekend at the OSU game and wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute a lot in the future to the boards!

Chris

I don't know how many sports boards you have checked out, but Freak who runs VolNation is second to NONE. Every board has its knuckleheads, but the vast majority of VolNation is good people and here to enjoy the Vols with you. Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

- One of the Knuckleheads

The “Suggestions” 😉🤙🏼

Hi all! Philly area native here- been a Vols fan for years because of Reggie White… then I fell in love with a woman from Tennessee and now we are all a Vols family! Found this board while looking for the best places to set up for tailgating this weekend at the OSU game and wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute a lot in the future to the boards!

Chris
Well, I guess we all know who wears the pants in the family😉

Welcome to VN

Welcome to the Volnation family! You will find that Vols fans are the most passionate in the nation!

Chris
Welcome Chris

We are….. talk is like 7am because of game day. I just want a chance to sip on some bourbon, smoke a cigar and meet some good people before the game
Anything we need to bring? Bringing my own cigars and Woodford Reserve.

Chris
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back