New to VolNation

memphis flyway

Just found this board and it looks like a really cool place to chat soooo I thought I'd just say "HI". Been a Vols fan my whole life especially when I was stationed in California and traveling the globe. In case you haven't figured it out by my sign on I live in Memphrica and I am surrounded by Arkie fans unbelievable. Well Nuff said "Hi".

Glad you found us. Welcome, and we hope you post often.

:welcome: :welcome:

Finally, someone else who knows the term Memphrica.

Welcome to the Nation. Hope to see more of your posts.

:welcome: I'm new too and know your gonna love this site..It's awesome!!.. have fun with it and glad your here!! :) GOOOO VOLS!!!

I agree,this is killer website for TENNESSEE VOL FOOTBALL FANS............................... :thumbsup:

Welcome and beware of the wrath we like to call "LIO"

:naughty: :naughty: :lol:

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Aug 24, 2004 11:44 AM
Hmmm,I think Lady is a nice and caring person.(but she hasn't gone off on me yet). :D

Keep on thinking that 6. I haven't ever gone off on anybody. These guys just make stuff up as they go.

:shakehead:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Aug 24, 2004 4:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Aug 24, 2004 4:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Aug 24, 2004 11:44 AM
Hmmm,I think Lady is a nice and caring person.(but she hasn&#39;t gone off on me yet). :D

Keep on thinking that 6. I haven&#39;t ever gone off on anybody. These guys just make stuff up as they go.

:shakehead: [/quote]
Ha&#33;&#33;&#33; :ph34r: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I took so long in answering back,but I&#39;d like to thank you all in welcoming me to the VOLNATION&#33;&#33;&#33; :thumbsup:
I&#39;d also like to say.....
Volstorm like the signature...
6 like the picture...
oranget88 putting the screws to bama ALWAYS sounds good to me...
laloveorange awesome picture...
LIO I shall tread lightly :unsure: :D ...
and last but not least...
U-T I shall beware the WRATH of LIO, and if you served from 1987-1991 you worked for me being I was in the NAVY and the Marines are just one of our branches....just kidding had to poke a little fun.
Again thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Aug 26, 2004 12:38 AM
As you can tell, I love Alabama. :lol:

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Aug 25, 2004 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Aug 25, 2004 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-orangetd88@Aug 26, 2004 12:38 AM
As you can tell, I love Alabama.  :lol:

Wash your mouth out with soap. [/quote]
Yes mother

Welcome aboard, Memphis. It&#39;s good to know for certain I am not the only West Tennessee Vol fan on this forum. Your initial feeling about this site being truly GREAT is as true as true can be&#33;&#33; I have bounced around and checked out several other places dedicated to Vol fans, and I promise you that none come anywhere close to being as quality packed as this one. The folks are great; disagreements between members are expressed politely; and, most of the other sites would do themselves a great service were they to check in on us and learn how to disagree on things without getting outright mean and insulting.

Keep us up to date on upcoming Memphis prospects. By the way, do you remember the days when it was next to impossible to get any news on the Vols?? Thank God for the internet. I no longer buy the "Mississippi" :welcome: Commercial Appeal hoping for a sentence or two about the Vols in the sports section.

How could I forget, and speaking of the Comical Appeal. I have to say that the most insulting thing that has happened with that is, I work at Fedex and the manager that I used to work for was a DIE HARD tiger high fan(Memphis state,uh, University of Memphis,whatever at least he wasn&#39;t a fair weather fan that much I&#39;ll give him). Well after the game that UT didn&#39;t fair so well in against tiger high. I came into work still licking the wounds cause everybody knows I am a UT nut. I was expecting to take my jabs and so forth then go about my business of talking to pilots about there problems and tell the Mechanics which pilots were whining and where they were at. Nothing was said by anybody thats when I looked at my station and saw the ABOMINATION. Full front page coverage of the upset on the Comical Appeal. Not only that it had already been framed with the Tickets that my manager had used to go to the game..... :machinegun:
I couldn&#39;t belive it anyway long story longer the next year I got to put a full bag of oranges on the door knob to his office and oranges all the way around his whole desk.....Revenge is a dish best served in ORANGE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

VN Store

Back