New to VolNation

East , West, Middle...GA,Fl,Bama,the Ukraine... as long as you bleed orange its all good.....Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lived in West Tn for a while Memphis High should stick to Basketball... and as for that little mishap a few years ago... the sun shines on every dog's butt sooner or later. :shakeit: :shakeit:

Originally posted by memphis flyway@Aug 25, 2004 11:28 PM

LIO I shall tread lightly :unsure: :D ...

:huh:

I have been slandered! There is no need to "tread lightly", I promise.
I'm the nicest person on this board, after la.lovesorange!

;)

Originally posted by memphis flyway@Aug 30, 2004 12:30 AM
LIO are you showing your soft side? :D Remember I'm new here so be gentle please.

Hun, stick around a while. You'll understand that I have to keep the animals in their cages.

:lol:

You'll understand that I have to keep the animals in their cages.

Just something else she does to her students.

Has anyone called Social Services on you yet? Anybody got the number?

WOW!!!! I must be really lucky!!! I remember right after my first post that LIO politely welcomed me, and went on to say that she could tell she really did like me on the basis of just that one post.

How about it, LIO? Have I been a pretty decent guy so far, or have I let you down?
:D :bow:

Whatever your reply might be, keep up the excitement with your count down posts about when real life starts again!!! That awful period of time between football seasons and cheering for the football vols is much like wandering aimlessly in the vastness of a scorching desert.

:beer:

Originally posted by samanderson@Aug 31, 2004 7:21 PM

How about it, LIO? Have I been a pretty decent guy so far, or have I let you down?
:D :bow:

Before I answer that question, I must ask you one. Do you still hate the Gators?

B)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Aug 31, 2004 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Aug 31, 2004 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samanderson@Aug 31, 2004 7:21 PM

How about it, LIO?  Have I been a pretty decent guy so far, or have I let you down?
:D  :bow:

Before I answer that question, I must ask you one. Do you still hate the Gators?

B) [/quote]
Yes

Oh wait, you weren&#39;t asking me...

Now, NC, I told you last year that you don&#39;t count in my anti-Gator comments.

Attachments

• kiss2.gif
    kiss2.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back