New Uga Unis

The Swamp

Jersey73A-lg.jpg

Jersey74A-lg.jpg

i think they look nice, what about you guys?

They look good to me.

I dislike UGA but I don't mind red and black really

They say that they made the jersey tighter so defenses won't be able to pull the player down by it. Not a bad idea.

Anyone see Michigan's new jerseys? Ugly as all hell, they added an extra shade of dark blue to it as well, I'll search for a pic of them.

wow, that stripe in the middle is totally unnecessary....they would look alot better without it

The White Michigan jersies don't look too bad....I like those actually....The UGA uni's are pretty sharp but they look more orange than they do red....They envy us!

At least they don't have that bulldog on it....You can't ever tell with that dog if he is drooling or peeing!

They look good.

And no, no uniform is worse than Oregon's.

2003-09-18-inside-oregon.jpg
030919neworegon.jpg

:yuck:

I do, however, like Washington State's uniforms the best:

photo06.jpg

OMG' yukkk'' :disappointed: the Michigan home jersey.

I had to phone my Bigblue bud up and bust his ?!^!S ,he looked them up and was in disbelief..LOL He could only say well, we'll be so good this year no one will notice. Bla Bla... The away does look nice.

I like the clean' simple looks best. That GA hmmm not tooo bad but as for everyone saying orangish? If it is? looks like Miami orange :yuck: to me...

So long as it's walking into the dressing room after a loss, it's good with me.

I expect to see a lot of that this fall. . . . .

Alot of the UGA fans said that they looked orange from this pic as well, but when I got to the spring game and saw them they are defiantley UGA red. Personally I like the new color scheme but I love their functionaly. They are tighter, lighter and help keep players drier and cooler through a game. Just simply great, I expect to see more teams moving to these type of unis in the near future.

I saw them on TV the other night. It's definitely a sleek look. Not sure how that those tight uni's are going to look on some of the linemen though. :D

VN Store

Back