New ut song!!!!

Please, will we ever end this crap? Music what a joke this is nothing but low life, nasty, crap, that is not fit for children or decent human beings!!

You can't be serious. A song, as bad as it is, that sings about UT football and the fact that we live in God's country isn't fit for children or decent human beings? Why, because it has a different beat? Get a grip.

Reactions: 3 people
Please, will we ever end this crap? Music what a joke this is nothing but low life, nasty, crap, that is not fit for children or decent human beings!!

What makes this not fit for children? Was it the part where he talked about Calhoun's or the Vol Navy?

Stopped after 2 seconds...worst song I have tried to listen to in a long time

lol what?

dat beat is the downfall of society!! :crazy:

With a new beat and better recording equipment the song has potential. Unless I missed it I didnt hear any obscene versus. Not sure why everyone one is so offended by it. The guys just trying to show some love for his vols and to vol fans. Jmo though

With a new beat and better recording equipment the song has potential. Unless I missed it I didnt hear any obscene versus. Not sure why everyone one is so offended by it. The guys just trying to show some love for his vols and to vol fans. Jmo though

Too "ethnic" for some imo.

First principle of modern marketing is you have to grab someone's attention in the first 3-5 seconds. Sounded like a cheap keyboard from the 80s and some crappy rapping. Sorry. Just didn't work for me.

VN Store

Back