Newbie Parking Question

mmbgse

I’m going to my first Vols game in November against Mississippi State. I’m hoping to gain some insight on if I need to buy a parking pass in advance and how/where? Where to try to park in general? Any parking tips are helpful. We plan to get there early, so we can see the vol walk and experience it all. I just don’t want to miss things because I didn’t plan for parking. Thanks all!

We are from Pennsylvania. We never get a pass in the campus lots. North of Cumberland there are a number of lots/houses that you can pay to park at. We usually walk about 5-10 minutes to cross Cumberland. Very reasonable. Traffic is a nightmare afterwards though, but I'd assume that's everywhere.

We are from Pennsylvania. We never get a pass in the campus lots. North of Cumberland there are a number of lots/houses that you can pay to park at. We usually walk about 5-10 minutes to cross Cumberland. Very reasonable. Traffic is a nightmare afterwards though, but I'd assume that's everywhere.
Very helpful to know. Thank you!

Highland and 16th is where I believe we like to park. There is a driveway/alleyway that leads to parking.

If a local thinks I'm wrong, lemme know.1000001689.jpg

Reactions: mmbgse
Free parking is available in some municipal garages but you will need to be there a couple hours before kickoff. Other municipal garages charge anywhere from $10 to $20 with the Locust St garage being the closest to campus.

This site has a map of the municipal garages:

University of Tennessee Game Day Information

Free parking is available in some municipal garages but you will need to be there a couple hours before kickoff. Other municipal garages charge anywhere from $10 to $20 with the Locust St garage being the closest to campus.

This site has a map of the municipal garages:

University of Tennessee Game Day Information
Thank you! I’ll really appreciate the link.

VN Store

Back