Neyland Entertainment District

RAVOL

With the plans to move forward with this huge project Tennessee Football and other Sports will become the IT Place on GameDay. Recruits and Families will also like and I believe will only help in future recruiting. What's everyone's opinion?

With the plans to move forward with this huge project Tennessee Football and other Sports will become the IT Place on GameDay. Recruits and Families will also like and I believe will only help in future recruiting. What's everyone's opinion?
We had all this on the Cumberland Avenue Strip until we didn't. Follow the $$$.

Everything they will sell at this orange Disneyland will be far too expensive for average families.

Everything they will sell at this orange Disneyland will be far too expensive for average families.
I think the shops and food will be fine, imo. It’s the hotels that bother me.

Can’t wait to see all the morons renting the top floor to try and climb over to Neyland after hours.

Loved the idea and it looks amazing, but I won’t be staying at this hotels/condos for $3000+ a night or whatever. The sad part is, people will pay that just so they can say “we stayed in Neyland” or something stupid along those lines.

But hey, whoever bought one of those condos, you’re set for life. Just rent the rooms out every home game and charge $3000 a night.

No doubt the Hotel Rooms will be 400.00 a night like staying in Downtown Nashville 4-5 hundred night. But the restaurants and shopping I do expect to be in line with other restaurants and shops because for them to succeed you do need average fan with average pocket book. In CHRIST Alone

No doubt the Hotel Rooms will be 400.00 a night like staying in Downtown Nashville 4-5 hundred night. But the restaurants and shopping I do expect to be in line with other restaurants and shops because for them to succeed you do need average fan with average pocket book. In CHRIST Alone

Take $400 and multiply that by 5.

It’s literally going to be within 5ft or Neyland and all those shops.

The closest hotel to Neyland is probably The Graduate and it’s $250+ a night depending on the weekend, some weekends it’s $500/night.

If not the hotel rooms then 1000% the condos. The cheapest condo to rent near Neyland on AirBnb is $500+ a night. Now imagine what they will charge per night for it being next to the stadium and SAFELY near shops and food.

Something tells me though that the visiting teams, families etc will get a majority of the hotel since it’s right there. 60 players travel, so two guys to a room, that’s 30 rooms. Then got have the coaches and their families joining, then you have players families, then you have guys like the equipment manager, etc.

Those 240 rooms will be reserved quick for teams and their families. That will leave very few for us fans.

Last edited:
We had all this on the Cumberland Avenue Strip until we didn't. Follow the $$$.
We had run down, disgusting filfthy cheap beer watering holes. Loud ass music (only 1 speaker working) on a 6X6 dance floor, cigarette smoke, and long lines. Another long line, another hour wait for bud light, or michelob light.

No ****ing thank you.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
We had run down, disgusting filfthy cheap beer watering holes. Loud ass music (only 1 speaker working) on a 6X6 dance floor, cigarette smoke, and long lines. Another long line, another hour wait for bud light, or michelob light.

54304906.jpg

The closest hotel to Neyland is probably The Graduate and it’s $250+ a night depending on the weekend, some weekends it’s $500/night.

If not the hotel rooms then 1000% the condos. The cheapest condo to rent near Neyland on AirBnb is $500+ a night. Now imagine what they will charge per night for it being next to the stadium and SAFELY near shops and food.

Something tells me though that the visiting teams, families etc will get a majority of the hotel since it’s right there. 60 players travel, so two guys to a room, that’s 30 rooms. Then got have the coaches and their families joining, then you have players families, then you have guys like the equipment manager, etc.

Those 240 rooms will be reserved quick for teams and their families. That will leave very few for us fans.
You don’t think we will have motivated VOLS with this place on speed dial locking up those rooms the day schedules are released and reservations accepted?

Don’t know if the enemy really wants to be surrounded by game day VOLS in rooms with checkerboard carpet and Rocky Top blaring on the elevator 24/7. Donors might get first shot at the rooms.

I don’t think attracting and appealing to visitors was a driving force in the decision path to create this area. Pretty sure these guys targeted Braves fans down there in another place they took on.

Did see where they clarified that G10 would be modified, but a net of a +1K parking spots is the plan.

DELETED DUPLICATE POST

Last edited:
Reactions: TrippieRedd
O chuck's was a cesspool. The place above the pizzeria was worse. And we didnt like it.
You talkin' 'bout Charlie Peppers? I worked at Stefano's (that pizzeria) from '92 to '94. Donated plasma twice a week to get Natty Light money. That shat made me tough. :p . I miss the Roman Room terribly.

You talkin' 'bout Charlie Peppers? I worked at Stefano's (that pizzeria) from '92 to '94. Donated plasma twice a week to get Natty Light money. That shat made me tough. :p . I miss the Roman Room terribly.
Charlie Peppers was one of my go-to joints on the strip. $4.50 pitchers and free billiards, how can you not enjoy that as a broke degenerate 19-22 year old (I mean 21+ years of age).

I think this Development Company did Texas Live outside the Rangers new ballpark. I can vouch that it is AWESOME!

It’s great to have a place with food, drinks and a band right outside the stadium. We always dive in there until the traffic thins out.

Of course, the fun factor goes up exponentially during a championship season!

Oh lord. Yes, shitholes. I do NOT miss that.

Natural Light is the rea, well, I'm the reason that Natural Light is off my list of beverages.

Took my girls, and my boy by our old family cabin (by the lake), last month. I look back on fond memories I spent there. And while i'd love nothing more than to start new ones. The times around the 2-3 empty natural light kegs, and trash cans filled with Natty cans, I do not miss.

Something something Highlands party in McMinville. 8 floaters. Vandy parties always were fun, until the girl's got on busses and left.

Everything is already too expensive. One hotel
near stadium is $1000 during the season. If it’s gonna be expensive might as well be worth it. The battery outside of truist park is great

VN Store

Back